Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

FYI, Bilstein's and Revalves are available

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2006, 01:54 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 142 Likes on 92 Posts

Default FYI, Bilstein's and Revalves are available

Bilstein was out of front shocks, and I was told they would be out until November.... I guess they got more in sooner.

That was effecting both my ability to supply both standard HD's as well as Revalves, since Revalves are tweaked versions of HD's.

But if you were waiting, wait no more. And as a bonus we had set sets of Revalves done as duplicates by mistake, so we have 3 sets available with no waiting. THEY DO HAVE DIFFERENT SPECS!!!!

One set is mild, great for stock springs, but with more damping control than HD's have

One set is pretty aggressive, good for more handling oriented cars with higher rate springs

And the other set is in between, meant for guys with LS1 Pro-kit type springs that aren't hugely stiff, and are looking for proper damping but don't need anything more aggressive.

HD's either in the catalog form using the new replacement valving, or using another HD I prefer over the ones listed in the catalog are $349/set.

Revalves are $530/set.
13 SCCA Pro Solo Nationals Championships
2023 UMI King of the Mountain Champion
Old 10-20-2006, 10:39 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sam, thanks for the info. Are any of those readily available revalved Bilsteins perfectly matched for your lowering springs? And are your lowering springs in stock and still $269 shipped? Thanks in advance for the info.
Old 10-21-2006, 08:06 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i would like to know the same
Old 10-23-2006, 10:49 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 142 Likes on 92 Posts

Two of the three are possibles. One of those two is more aggressive and would be geared to the more hardcore track guy, the other to a more street oriented person. Note I said *POSSIBLE*, damping is more than just a spring rate, but also a feel and I want to make sure you get the right feel for what you are looking for as well.
13 SCCA Pro Solo Nationals Championships
2023 UMI King of the Mountain Champion