Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

All you QA1 guys in here

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2007, 12:58 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default All you QA1 guys in here

For all you guys running a complete package, what do you recommend for a spring weight? If I went with the lightest (drag spring), how bad is it going to affect my street driving? I do street drive my car, but not all the time. I'm not a road racer, so I don't care about cornering and handling that much. My car is pretty much set up for drag. 9in rear end with 373 gears, th400 with t brake, nitrous ect... I just want to be able to drive it normally around corners doing the speed limit. And are you guys using a QA1 rear spring too, or is the stocker just as good? I haven't seen them anywhere. And lastly, which series do you guys recommend, r series? Double adjustable (a little costly for me), or the regular Gen F?
Old 01-03-2007, 09:21 PM
TECH Resident

I would like to know also. Look into Kentucky-speed. They are a sponsor on here. There giving me a deal.
Old 01-03-2007, 10:07 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by 00 Freak
I would like to know also. Look into Kentucky-speed. They are a sponsor on here. There giving me a deal.
Thanks for the kind words 00 FREAK. Please lets us help in any way we can.

Thanks, Mark
Old 01-04-2007, 10:17 AM
12 Second Club

if you drag alot the 275lbs are not that bad(single adj all around). Are these for the 3rd gen car? I had the 300lb springs on my 2000 TA, stock springs on the rear. I will be switching to the 275 because I go to the strip often,plus disconnect front sway bar. 300 are a good balance for a daily driver. The settings depend on how you like the ride and track conditions

Quick Reply: All you QA1 guys in here