Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

What shocks?????

Old 02-12-2007, 11:50 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default What shocks?????

Im in the market for a Pro-kit and Im undecided on which shocks to get. I was thinking about the koni adjustables from summit.
Old 02-13-2007, 12:09 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Black1997T/A
Im in the market for a Pro-kit and Im undecided on which shocks to get. I was thinking about the koni adjustables from summit.
I got the Koni SA's from Strano Performance here on this board. Same money, and when you need set-up advice (and you will), Sam is happy to help. The instruction sheet that comes with the Koni's looks like gibberish, so they're not much help. You've chosen the right shocks, just call Sam and he'll fix you up.
Old 02-13-2007, 08:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 02SS#406
I got the Koni SA's from Strano Performance here on this board. Same money, and when you need set-up advice (and you will), Sam is happy to help. The instruction sheet that comes with the Koni's looks like gibberish, so they're not much help. You've chosen the right shocks, just call Sam and he'll fix you up.
Pretty much exactly what I was going to say.
Old 02-13-2007, 10:24 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I was looking at another shock absorber website yesterday, and it appears that Koni markets a package that includes their shocks and Eibach springs.
Old 02-13-2007, 10:30 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 128 Likes on 83 Posts

That's what happens when you look at other websites. No, Koni does not make a kit like that. Koni doesn't even use Eibach springs on any of their suspension kits (and they don't even make a "kit" for these cars).

That's just someone slapping together some parts and marketing it as a kit. I could do the same thing, but prefer to--discuss the setup first to make sure whatever we do it the correct thing.

18 SCCA National Championships in house, many more for our customers prove we know our stuff.Talk is cheap, results matter.

Check out our KONI prices, our Master Cylinder Brace, and new Xtracker Hub/wheel bearing upgrade kits!
Old 02-13-2007, 12:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

I would call sam. Maybe you dont' really need springs. if you do look at sams new springs he designed.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What shocks?????