Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

3 Suspension Questions!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2007, 07:55 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Question 3 Suspension Questions!!!!

I've done a search...and came up short. I want to put a pair of NON-adjustable 90/10's up front, and 50/50's in back. I CAN'T FIND ANY!! All I can find is adjustable. Any help???

Also, I need drag springs up front. What # should I use? The car is mainly a track car, with the occassional Sunday drive, so I don't care how it handles on the road.

Lastly, What is the front sway bar's purpose? Will it help if I remove it? Will I still be able to take the Sunday drives in the car without it?
Old 04-23-2007, 11:22 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 02SS:ZEUS
I've done a search...and came up short. I want to put a pair of NON-adjustable 90/10's up front, and 50/50's in back. I CAN'T FIND ANY!! All I can find is adjustable. Any help???

Also, I need drag springs up front. What # should I use? The car is mainly a track car, with the occassional Sunday drive, so I don't care how it handles on the road.

Lastly, What is the front sway bar's purpose? Will it help if I remove it? Will I still be able to take the Sunday drives in the car without it?
i have Lakewood 50/50s in the rear and am looking into 90/10s up front, but are pure race almost. both of those are NON adjustable. i can get the part number for you if u need it.

drag srpings? if u want the cheap route, maybe just use v6 stock springs up front.

lastly, sway bar purpuse is to help handling in corners, keeps the front planted and stiffens it up, less side to side movement. if ur drag racing it, ditch it. i ditched mine some of my buddys have ditched theres also. just dont try flyin around the corners, or hittin up a couple of S bends haha
Old 04-23-2007, 01:29 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 00BlackSS
i have Lakewood 50/50s in the rear and am looking into 90/10s up front, but are pure race almost. both of those are NON adjustable. i can get the part number for you if u need it.

drag srpings? if u want the cheap route, maybe just use v6 stock springs up front.

lastly, sway bar purpuse is to help handling in corners, keeps the front planted and stiffens it up, less side to side movement. if ur drag racing it, ditch it. i ditched mine some of my buddys have ditched theres also. just dont try flyin around the corners, or hittin up a couple of S bends haha
Thanks man, that'd be cool if you could shoot me the part #'s. And maybe where I can buy them as well. Thanks.