Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

HELP!!! non-adjustable / adjustable / and double adjustable suspension?

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2007, 07:45 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP!!! non-adjustable / adjustable / and double adjustable suspension?

I am about to spend a good amount of money on my suspension (Sub frame connectors, torque arm, LCA, Panhard bar) and get it overwith!!! but is it really worth it to buy double adjustable over single adjustable? or are the non adjustable parts really all you need? i would like to hear from people that have these parts and give me some advise!!! money is not a problem but just because something is more expensive doesnt neseseraly mean that it is better!! so let me know felas!! thanks
Old 06-03-2007, 08:28 PM
TECH Addict

Depends on what you're gonna do with you car. If you're gonna keep it mostly stock then a few non-adjustable bolt ons are fine. If you're gonna get pretty wild with your mods you may wanna get adjustable so you can tune everything so it's working together.
Old 06-03-2007, 10:10 PM
On The Tree

Im planing on having 470-480 RWHP NA and 7xx RWHP with some juice!!! hopefully mid - low 9sec car. so would getting double adjustable be worth it!! also i wouldt even begin to know how to adjust those things!! is it easy?
Old 06-04-2007, 12:49 AM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Double rod-ended components are worth it. Weight of these things are overlooked sometimes...some of them out there are far heavier then the stock pieces...Our setups are very light (aome even about half the weight of the stock pieces...weights are listed on the website)....keep your unsprung weight down!! Adding weight is never a good thing. If it is done for strength, that's can be a benefit (if the stronger pieces are actaully necessary to keep the car safe). When adding weight has no effect on strength issues, then that is very bad.

Our pieces are on special for 199.99 and include upgraded 1/2" bolts, or purchase them as a set for 329.99 with all bolts needed. They are listed at www.sjmmanufacturing.com/deals.html and in stock which ship within 24 business hours.

Rod ended pieces are easy to adjust (if need be). Adjust to the length of your stock pieces...if you need to adjust them further, you do so while they are on the car.
Old 06-05-2007, 08:23 AM
On The Tree

what are lot of you guys using?
Old 06-06-2007, 12:40 PM
On The Tree

so you guys that are runing 10sec 1/4 or less what are u using?

Quick Reply: HELP!!! non-adjustable / adjustable / and double adjustable suspension?