Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

I got an alignment and the car still pulls right.

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2007, 08:50 PM
Copy & Paste Moderator

Received 189 Likes on 143 Posts

Originally Posted by mrr23
at stock height, my 86TA rear was .29* off to the right with a thrust angle of .12*. the assumption is the rear is centered perfectly from the factory.
I don't mean to sound rude... I must have missed it... what were you pointing out?

My stock rear was a bit off too and I have Adjustable poly/rod LCA & PHB that fixed it. My car is the stock ride height, although it appears to be lower than most.
Old 08-20-2007, 08:55 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yep, you missed it. i quoted what you said. and i was pointing out that even at stock height, and adjustable panhard rod is necessary. when you said it isn't necessary, you made the assumption the rear is centered perfectly from the factory. i guess i could have made it a little cleaer in my post.
Old 08-21-2007, 06:32 PM
Copy & Paste Moderator

Received 189 Likes on 143 Posts

Originally Posted by mrr23
yep, you missed it. i quoted what you said. and i was pointing out that even at stock height, and adjustable panhard rod is necessary. when you said it isn't necessary, you made the assumption the rear is centered perfectly from the factory. i guess i could have made it a little cleaer in my post.
I figured that's what you were getting at.... it sounded a bit too sarcastic though.

Although the rear isn't perfectly centered from the factory. It is technically within spec. Thats why it isn't technically "necessary".

If I remember correctly, my rear was out-of-spec or at least at the max end of the range. Then again, my car was in a big accident previously and its possible that they didn't quite get everything perfect again.
Old 08-21-2007, 06:34 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i have a habit of sounding that way.

Quick Reply: I got an alignment and the car still pulls right.