Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Umi Lca Relo's!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 10:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 52 Likes on 47 Posts

Default Umi Lca Relo's!!!!!

Hey guys UPS just dropped off my UMI LCA RELO'S. I'm pretty stoked, my car needs em bad. I bought the bolt in because I wanted to be able to put em on my Strange 12 bolt when I get it. These are beautiful pcs and I like how they also attach at the shock mount, seems like it would cut down on some of the movement that I hear people talk about with the bolt ins. I'll weld em to the 12 bolt but wanted to be able to take em off the 10. Props to UMI, BEAUTIFUL WORK. Makes me wish I would have bought my T/A relocation from them too
Old 09-19-2007, 04:18 PM
FormerVendor

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Excellent to hear
Old 09-19-2007, 06:00 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't know if you bought a new TA yet with all your mods but I definitely like my body mounted one. I havn't had any good drag experience with it yet due to bad weather and bogging issues which might be caused by my old driving habits not being aggressive enough to launch it. I also drive my car 6 hours between home and college and I haven't noticed any negative sounds or feelings through the body. So if you need a TA, call UMI and talk to them.

One other note, when trying to fit the LCA bracket, there may or may not be a bracket holding the e-brake lines. So be prepared for a few extra minutes.
Old 09-20-2007, 07:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

Yeah, with all that I've been through on this wreck, a few brake lines shouldn't be a problem. I really wanted to do a body mounted T/A setup but my true duals won't permit and I prefer to keep them, I've become rather partial to the sound of a dual setup on my car as opposed to the original catback styles, not that they are bad, just preference.
Old 09-24-2007, 07:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

Alright, pretty staraight forward install as most already know. Already I can tell that she wants to dig harder. I'm happy and looking forward to some Mickey's