Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Which suspension components would you recommend?

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2007 | 07:43 PM
Launching!

Default Which suspension components would you recommend?

I have a a 2002 WS6 (current mods are in my sig) and will be ordering an aggressive cam (and possibly some better heads) later this year. I'm planning out my suspension package now, to ensure this new power sees the road. What suspension upgrades would you guys recommend?

I've been eyeing SFCs, solid motor mounts (w/ poly tranny mount), a shock tower brace, and boxed rear lower control arms. I have the Bassani true duals, so I'm not sure what components will work best for me.
Old 09-21-2007 | 07:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

I'd start with LCAs (and brackets if you are lowered). Next would be a stronger torque arm. Those things are going to get your power to the road the best. STB is questionable at best.
Old 09-21-2007 | 08:02 PM
Launching!

Oops. Forgot to mention height. Not lowered, no plans to lower. Barely clears speed bumps and pulls off the street into my garage as is...

I hear good things about Spohn?
Old 10-06-2007 | 06:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

if it is a drag style torque arm i would get one from wolferacecraft.com or the madman torque arm from thunderracing.com, I've heard the both work well and have a friend thats run low 8's with the wolferacecraft stuff.

Quick Reply: Which suspension components would you recommend?