Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

These UMI PH rod and LCA's good?

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2007, 12:45 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 142 Likes on 92 Posts

$26.00, total of $405 shipped. When you order, make a note that I quoted the shipping for you.
13 SCCA Pro Solo Nationals Championships
2023 UMI King of the Mountain Champion
Old 11-10-2007, 01:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Sam Strano
As far as the sways go, we make out own which I use in my autox car. They are lighter than any other set (both bars are hollow) and we don't use a huge rear bar. We use a 35mm front, 22mm rear. Both are right about 30% stiffer than 32/19's you see on SS's and most all 1LE's (21 was one year only to account for different rear springs).

We just can't revalve shocks that come from other sources, the paperwork is a nightmare, and by the time you add up the costs involved you are getting damned close a set of 4/3 Koni's which are adjustable. We tried, and had all kinds of issues. Shocks that were broken, shocks that were SLP's when we were told HD's, and vice-versa.

As for further recommendations. I'd have to talk to you. You can't hop online and get a diagnosis and prescription for an illness, and frankly that's what I do.... I talk to you to figure out the best cure for what you don't like about the car. It's very hard, damned near impossible to do that without being able to actually talk to you.
Sounds awesome.

Quick Reply: These UMI PH rod and LCA's good?