Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Accidents SUCK!!!

Old 11-15-2007, 10:08 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Accidents SUCK!!!

hey guys like 3 weeks ago i got in a pretty bad accident on the highway. It was rainy out and i went 2 pass a truck and i must of been goin like 65, 70, but it was rainy out. My car ended up fishtailing, almost hit the truck, kept spinning into oncoming traffic, dodged 3 or 4 cars, kept spinnin, almost hit a highway marker, then proceeded to spin, almost hit a tree and then finally stopped spinning on the side of the highway. Anyway the body of the car was fine. The tow truck driver charged me 100 dollars to just pull me 2 feet out of the ditch. I noticed my steering was messed up and when i would turn my wheel to the right it would make contact with the inside of the fender. I brought it to the shop. 2,300 dollars later my car is back to perfect health. I have the list of parts in my car. This was all with used parts to. I also needed 2 new rims and recieved 4 new tires. I doubt i will have any dough to upgrade anything anytime soon but im just happy to be ok and that my car is still alive. Rain driving is no joke with our cars especially if u have low tread.
Old 11-15-2007, 10:11 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You got off very easy. I just got hit recently due to a teenager trying to pass me but hit my car. The insurance keeps trying to half fix my car. My neck and back hurt like hell. 2400 dollars and still rising.

@#$@# sucks man.
Old 11-15-2007, 10:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Did you have good tires? Or it must been super deep water.

Always have some good tires, don't chance a wreck on 500 new set of tires.
Old 11-16-2007, 01:21 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have gotten my car to spin around THREE times while entering a parking lot going about 10 mph. Was slick and raining. These cars are horrible about spinning when wet. Sometimes even with good tyres!!

Glad to see you are still alive!
Old 11-16-2007, 01:43 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 98FoRmULa_BiRd
hey guys like 3 weeks ago i got in a pretty bad accident on the highway. It was rainy out and i went 2 pass a truck and i must of been goin like 65, 70, but it was rainy out. My car ended up fishtailing, almost hit the truck, kept spinning into oncoming traffic, dodged 3 or 4 cars, kept spinnin, almost hit a highway marker, then proceeded to spin, almost hit a tree and then finally stopped spinning on the side of the highway. Anyway the body of the car was fine. The tow truck driver charged me 100 dollars to just pull me 2 feet out of the ditch. I noticed my steering was messed up and when i would turn my wheel to the right it would make contact with the inside of the fender. I brought it to the shop. 2,300 dollars later my car is back to perfect health. I have the list of parts in my car. This was all with used parts to. I also needed 2 new rims and recieved 4 new tires. I doubt i will have any dough to upgrade anything anytime soon but im just happy to be ok and that my car is still alive. Rain driving is no joke with our cars especially if u have low tread.
What mods do you have on your car

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Accidents SUCK!!!