Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

PHB & LCA's

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2007, 02:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default PHB & LCA's

Got a good quote from Pavlock Performance on their PHB adj. Has anyone bought their product and what is the opinion??
Old 12-21-2007, 09:30 PM
Banned

If it does adhere to quality it could be worth a look.
Old 12-21-2007, 11:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Never heard of them.

BMR
SPOhEN
UMI
Global West
Hotchkics
SJM

Are names brands I know. Sometimes its worth the extra 15 bucks for a quality vendor with support and a good product. Not saying there's is not, just dont' know anything about them.

If you want the cheapest and quality of PHR go wtih SJM I have heard good things. The UMI is pretty close, but a tad more due to it being ready to bolt on and not painted. I'm not good at painting or powdercoating, so I went with UMI and of course there great customer service.
Old 12-22-2007, 11:06 AM
FormerVendor

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

PM me Pavlock's price and I will see if we can match it if you would be interested in our products.

www.umiperformance.com

Thank you!
Ryan
Old 12-22-2007, 12:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

+1 for ryan and umi, im sure pavlocks pieces are probably well built, just like spohns, bmrs, umis etc... but really, with few other companys do u get the support that u do from umi... ryan is always on the forums helping out, and thats really rare in todays business world... all of my suspension will be umi (minus things they dont make which ill get from mr strano)
Old 12-23-2007, 01:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

just because someone doesn't have a big name doesn't mean that they don't make quality parts!!! thats like saying only afr or tea make good heads.... that's completely wrong, there are tons of people that could port a head well, that isn't employed by a big name company.... that's just my opinion...
Old 12-23-2007, 01:42 PM
TECH Resident

but umi makes excellent products and their prices and damn good, not only that but they can price match...you can't beat that man...+1 umi performance
Old 12-23-2007, 03:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bryan04h
but umi makes excellent products and their prices and damn good, not only that but they can price match...you can't beat that man...+1 umi performance
i made my own and i'm pretty sure they don't want to match my price... and i know for a fact that mine work just as well as there's, since i've had both on my car... but its up to the person in the end... opinions are opinions, and everyone has there own...
Old 12-29-2007, 08:31 AM
TECH Regular

Pavlock's pieces somewhat unique in that they are made of 6061-T6 aluminum and therefore probably some of the lightest pieces availiable. His shop is about 4 miles from my house and lots of people local including my brother have delt with him and I've yet to see anyone unhappy with him or his stuff. From my experience he's a highly skilled guy who's giving it all build a successful business out of his own hobby. I'm trying to decide if I can live with the double rod end noise and if I can I'll buy his parts, the price is great. No shipping and in person technical support are just bonuses for me beyond great product, price, and reputaition. All the excellent companys listed by Coolformula probably started out the same way.

Vernon