Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

18" Rims with Eibach Sportlines: Pictures Wanted!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2007, 06:55 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 18" Rims with Eibach Sportlines: Pictures Wanted!!

I know this is a long shot but i just purchased a set of sportlines from a member on here for a price i couldn't pass up. Ive been searching for about 45minutes now and haven't found anything remotely close to what i want to see. I want to see preferably a Trans Am with 18" rims with a set of eibach sportline springs, although a camaro would work i suppose just to get a rough idea. I'm running C6 Z06's 18's in back and 17's up front but i figure that the chances of someone with the same rims,springs,and car reading this thread that is actually going to post up pics is a long shot so if anyone has anything remotely close please post em up! Also i was wondering if i will have any clearance issues with having to maybe roll my fenders? The rear's are 295's and fronts are 285's if that matters much...Thanks in advance!!
Old 12-27-2007, 09:14 PM
On The Tree

Default hey ya go

my car has the sprotline on it ...here is the link take a look at my pics
http://www.fquick.com/garages/viewgallery.php?albumid=1
Old 12-27-2007, 09:39 PM
TECH Resident

Here you go. I did have to roll my fenders. I also had 295's in the rear, but I think the offset of those Z06's are different than the FOOSE wheels. I can't remember the backspacing on them though. If you look close you can see the ripple on the top of the rear fender where I got pissed off at the Fender Roller and grabbed a ****** hammer!