Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Koni 4/4

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2008, 01:03 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Koni 4/4

alright plan on running these on my z. curious bout rear springs. want stock ride height in the back or as close to it as possible with a good all around spring for street and strip. i drive the car daily. sees track time on drag strip and autocross. probably run the 1in drop springs in the front. got c5 zo6 wheels so the rear fender well is lookin good but the front will drop bout an inch. help would be awesome.
Old 02-09-2008, 02:13 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

If you don't want to lower either keep the stock springs on, or get 1LE springs if possible. Don't mismatch springs if you are looking for handling.
Old 02-11-2008, 12:02 AM
TECH Apprentice

If you want to stay at stock height then use your stock springs. Also plenty of people autocross with their stock springs and koni shocks. If you are looking to drop the front then use the lower perch and presto you got it. And if later you decide to drop the back; remove the isolators, slip a small portion of heater hose on and you're good to go. Don't buy lowering springs, instead use that money on a set of aftermarket sway bars. People seem to big on the strano sway bars so perhaps look at them. This is my 2cents hopefully I have been of some help to you.
Old 02-11-2008, 02:49 AM
Teching In

kw v3, theres a guy on ls1tech that sells it for about 1800 for the gto.