Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

A Must for All Lowered Cars

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2008, 04:30 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

mirage- i thought the rollups were to get the front of the car higher and basically use 4 ramps at the same time?
Old 03-03-2008, 07:25 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hell i can get a low profile aluminum floor jack for 300.00. But i would give a 100 bucks for the ramps
Old 03-03-2008, 08:06 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sears craftsman 2 ton aluminum jack works fine and with rhino ramps and I have 3.5" of clearance with SFC and lowered springs, etc. The jack was $169 with the craftsman club discount. I still keep the 4 ton around too!
Old 03-03-2008, 09:43 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by qwikz28
mirage- i thought the rollups were to get the front of the car higher and basically use 4 ramps at the same time?
look around the link i posted, there are pics of all 4 ramps being used. the rollups are just small, short ramps, used for either extra jack clearance or to use in conjunction with the bigger ramps.

and to everyone bragging about their floor jacks....ramps are used so you DONT HAVE TO USE a jack. why would you bust your *** pumping a floor jack and setting up stands if you just want to change the oil? just drive up and drive off.
Old 03-03-2008, 09:50 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yeah thats what i meant. i got to use my jack for the first time today. i gotta say, being able to jack up teh whole front of the car from the k-member is phenomenal

but i need new ramps. i'm gonna go with metal this time though. my plastic ones got ruined
Old 03-08-2008, 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by EchoMirage
from Fast Toys......check out the link:
http://fasttoys.net/shop/product_inf...oducts_id=1366

just got mine and finally had a chance to try them out. they really work, and are totally worth it if you have a lowered car and cant use ramps. my TA is LOW, and the exhaust hangs down way lower then it should. these ramps worked fine, no hitting, scraping, or anything. i have koni 4/4 and strano springs....fronts set on middle perch, and i kept the rear isolator. theyre made by rhino ramps (NO affiliation-see below), and are covered in what looks and feels like the rhino spray-on bed liner. they are pretty big, almost 6ft long, so they will take up room. but youre able to easily pull the car up to the end, and its high enough for me to slide on my creeper all the way to the trans crossmember, which is just about halfway down the car. they dont slide when driving up them, and i had mine on hard, smooth concrete.

they also have another set called roll-ups, which are used either in conjunction with these ramps, or alone as mini-ramp just to get a jack under. ill be buying them as well, since i swap tires alot during autox season, and none of my jacks fit under the front of my car without driving up on planks. i highly recommend these to anyone with a lowered car, theyre worth it.
EchoMirage,

Glad you're happy with your new Race Ramps! Please send some pics, with your ride up, for our website gallery.

All of us at Brute Industries, Inc., in Escanaba Michigan, just want to say Thank You, for investing in a US Company.

GETITUP

Quick Reply: A Must for All Lowered Cars