43.40%
Spohn
18.87%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

K-Member

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2008 | 10:43 PM
FormerVendor

I favor single tube designs. Designed properly structurally supported using optimum wall and tube diameter plays an overall role in how strong a component will be. They will prove to be the lightest and very durable for many situations. The idea of converting to tubular components is for weight saving and space, there really is no other reason to make a conversion.

BMR has been designing suspension pieces, making improvements and satisfying the F-body community for over a decade and logically has the most satisfied suspension customers on the market out of any manufacture. I don't know their specific number of people who are out there with them; I'd imagine it’s in the thousands if not 10's of thousands. It's only logical if you've been producing them for as long as they have been.

I've had one of their original designs I purchased many moons ago and have proven to work very well. Mine is still going strong. They've since made revisions from years of road tested vehicles and listening to customer feedback. Their products have evolved and have stood the test of time. Good job BMR.
Old 04-02-2008 | 08:44 PM
11 Second Club

I voted Spohn because I have one along with upper and lower A-arms. I have had no issues with it.
Old 04-05-2008 | 01:39 PM
On The Tree

BMR many street and drag miles no problem....
Old 04-05-2008 | 05:52 PM
TECH Addict

like said above you cant go wrong with either one.both awesome product.goin UMI again bringin in the 2nd one.

Quick Reply: K-Member