Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

globle west suspesions/Dealers

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2008, 09:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default globle west suspesions/Dealers

hey guys,I just called Globle West today for my ((trac link /torque arm)) set up for my 02 camaro" and they quoted me $75 Fu#%ing dollars for shipping LOL!!I know gas prices went up, but it still shocked me LOL!! Icouldnt believe it. I shipped a k member today 51Lbs with upper & lower control arms and it was only $32, but i guess Ca to Pa is a haul LOL!!I just did a search with no luck for local dealers of there product on the eastern coast here with no luck ,Anybody know anybody that carries Globle west susp stuff ?Thanks as always guys BARNAT
Old 05-20-2008, 12:18 AM
On The Tree

I personally would not choose Global West. I had one on my 98' and tried to bolt it up to a 9" and it would not fit. Global West could not offer any solution. I sold the setup to another member, and he ran into nothing but problems regarding mounting. The company could not offer any kind of support about they're product. It took me and two other members to figure it out....Go with Spohn, BMR, or someone else....
Old 05-20-2008, 10:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by proelky
I personally would not choose Global West. I had one on my 98' and tried to bolt it up to a 9" and it would not fit. Global West could not offer any solution. I sold the setup to another member, and he ran into nothing but problems regarding mounting. The company could not offer any kind of support about they're product. It took me and two other members to figure it out....Go with Spohn, BMR, or someone else....
Wait so you were unhappy with a company because you were trying to use a part meant for a 10 bolt and it didn't fit your 9"..

Anyway Jegs sells Global West stuff by the way.
Old 05-20-2008, 01:11 PM
FormerVendor

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Ed, if you decide to go a different route give us a call and we will be glad to help. We still owe you for the K-member mishap.

Thank you!
Ryan

Quick Reply: globle west suspesions/Dealers