Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Suspension parts help???

Old 06-02-2008, 10:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Suspension parts help???

I'm going to be throwing on a HP3 set-up from Strano in a few weeks. I just wanted to check and see what little parts I might need when I am swaping out the old with the new suspension. Just broke 100k the other nite and can't wait to to feel the difference!!!!

So if any one could give thier experience, that would greatly be appreciated. I still have to call Sam and get the run down on the Koin's. But unitl then looking for the tricks and the trade that you guys have learned along the way.

Thanks,
Rob
Old 06-03-2008, 12:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

You don't NEED anything else really. While your under the car, see if there is any play in the front wheels and inspect all the bushings you can find. Don't make more work for yourself if theres nothing wrong. Has there been any suspension issues you've been concerned about?

You'll love that kit BTW. I did all those mods but at different times. Each one made such a significant impact... installing them all at once, the difference is going to be extreme!

If you do find anything wrong, or any significant play, post the issue and we'll help you out.
Old 06-03-2008, 12:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Thanks man, I'll be sure to take alot of pics. So far I dont have any issues at all. Just really looking forward to upgrading my worn out suspension. I also have some NT 555 275/315 tires going on as well. Then a complete exhuast revamp and brakes upgrade.
Old 06-03-2008, 01:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

Cool. Post pics when you get them!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Suspension parts help???