Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

!4x4 on my SOM WS6 - Stranos and KYB AGXs (pics!)

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2008, 07:58 PM
Launching!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Your car is damn nice. One word comes to mind...PERFECTION!!! Are you going to the "Back at the Brickyard" event? I would love to see your ride in person and I doubt if I can make it to the nationals.
Old 07-22-2008, 08:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

first off, the car is absolutely gorgeous. youve put a lot of time into it. I was thinking about getting those very same shocks. what do you think about them? think theyll be an improvement up from my bilstein HDs?
Old 07-22-2008, 10:45 PM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by ws6pewter
Your car is damn nice. One word comes to mind...PERFECTION!!! Are you going to the "Back at the Brickyard" event? I would love to see your ride in person and I doubt if I can make it to the nationals.
I would love to go to both but with the cost of diesel its going to cost me about $1K to get the the Nats...so I wont be able to go to both. Plus the other shows I have planned to attend. I try to make one way out of towner a month!

I am going to the Nats for two reasons...one I heard it maybe the last since they are knocking the host hotel down soon, and the second is sort of a home coming for my car. It was bought delivered there in Ohio and the original owner was Sue Emel...the lady the puts the show on. I kind of want her to see it now so she knows its being taken care of!

Originally Posted by michaelg589
first off, the car is absolutely gorgeous. youve put a lot of time into it. I was thinking about getting those very same shocks. what do you think about them? think theyll be an improvement up from my bilstein HDs?
I dont know how much improvment they would be over the Bilsteins but they are a HUGE improvment over the stock shocks! HUGE!

If you decide to do the swap and the bilsteins are in good shape I maybe interested in them for my other TA....its the red headed step child and gets a lot of hand-me-downs!
Old 07-23-2008, 10:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 97ramsst

I dont know how much improvment they would be over the Bilsteins but they are a HUGE improvment over the stock shocks! HUGE!

If you decide to do the swap and the bilsteins are in good shape I maybe interested in them for my other TA....its the red headed step child and gets a lot of hand-me-downs!
ill keep that in mind. thanks.
Old 07-23-2008, 10:31 PM
TECH Regular

I personally think it would look a little better if you removed the "Trans Am'' door lettering. I was looking at your newer pictures and trying to picture it with them off and I think it would give the side a lot cleaner look!! Although it's hard to imagine that this car could get any cleaner!! This is the definately the best looking Trans Am I have ever layed eyes on!!!
Old 07-23-2008, 11:30 PM
TECH Addict

Car looks badass bro. I am running AGX's too and ditched the Pro-kit springs i had (too bouncy), I have been looking at the Strano springs glad to see them on another car. Also glad to hear they do well together, what other susp. mods do you have?
Old 07-24-2008, 08:14 AM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by djsanchez2
Car looks badass bro. I am running AGX's too and ditched the Pro-kit springs i had (too bouncy), I have been looking at the Strano springs glad to see them on another car. Also glad to hear they do well together, what other susp. mods do you have?
The springs and shocks are basicaly it for right now...I have a Hotchkis STB but its 99% for looks. I also have a set of BMR LCAs and PHR on the way. The car is jst a show car and is hardly ever drive...and never driven hard, so what I have works just fine for me.
Old 07-24-2008, 08:00 PM
12 Second Club

sweet *** car for sure man!

BTW: the guys name that does the headrests is Grant. He lives here in College Station, Tx. His screenname is Blackhawk131. I dont know how much he gets on anymore since he sold his firehawk but im sure he still lurks around. If he doesnt respond to pms after a few days send me a pm and I will let him know your trying to get ahold of him. Grant is an awesome guy and does top quality work.

Brent
Old 07-24-2008, 08:42 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

pfkn sexxy...somebody get me a towel....

Quick Reply: !4x4 on my SOM WS6 - Stranos and KYB AGXs (pics!)