Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

who's got the best price on Brembo blanks/HPS pads?

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2008, 08:07 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default who's got the best price on Brembo blanks/HPS pads?

I could use a set of new brakes on the 'ol Z and if anyone has purchased these lately, where did you get the best deal?

It took me ahwhile to see the light, but after all of the problems I have seen people have with slotted/drilled rotors, I went against them. It kinda sucks, because I love the look of them, but I really don't want to have any brake problems while auto-crossing or driving to work everyday.
Old 08-06-2008, 08:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Stranoparts prices are good. I have Blanks with HP+s and world of difference.
Old 08-07-2008, 03:56 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I bought my last set from the WS6 Store. They work much better than the drilled/slotted ones I had before.

Bill
Old 08-07-2008, 09:41 PM
10 Second Club

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

I got mine from Strano
Old 08-08-2008, 02:04 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 134 Likes on 87 Posts

I've got 'em... Though these days the better bargain is one of our Brake Packages with the ATE rotors and Hawk pads. Brembo's themselves are almost the same price as the ATE's and the BP1 give a discount of $12 vs. buying the stuff individually. http://www.stranoparts.com/partdetai...ID=0&ModelID=7

I think $480 for the ATE rotors and HPS pads is a better deal than $472 for Brembo's that aren't coated and HPS's.

I think you'll find my Brembo/HPS prices to be fair. Also the prices are in flux, I just had to make pricing changes on Hawk, and recently did on Brembo. I'm not sure everyone has updated their pricing accordingly or aren't still selling stock at the old price. I sold all my old stock, so the new prices are something I have to live with.

18 SCCA National Championships in house, many more for our customers prove we know our stuff.Talk is cheap, results matter.

Check out our KONI prices, our Master Cylinder Brace, and new Xtracker Hub/wheel bearing upgrade kits!

Quick Reply: who's got the best price on Brembo blanks/HPS pads?