Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

FYI: Strano Performance Springs, on order

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2008, 02:31 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 134 Likes on 87 Posts

Default FYI: Strano Performance Springs, on order

We have been out of springs for about a month, but with the costs of everything so in flux I could not re-order them until I had an acceptable and solid pricing schedule. I wanted to keep the price as close as possible to current ($275 shipped).

I *finally* got the confirmation on the numbers. While there was a price increase to me, I am holding the $275 shipped price thorugh this next run of springs.

They are now officially on order. It will be a while until they arrive. Roughly 12 weeks. But because we now have solid pricing, I can begin to accept backorders on them, which I would not do until I had pricing to work with.

I have some current orders that came in while I was out racing. I will contact those folks to see if they wish to have springs backordered for them. All backorders are filled first, and on a first ordered, first shipped basis when they arrive.

We have 100 sets coming. They do go fast, so if you want some I'd encourage you to lock a set up as quickly as you can.

Remember the price of $275 includes the shipping. Some market their springs as a huge savings, but that's before shipping is added. Also it should be known that the word similar means just that, similar, but not the same. Strano Performance Springs are significantly lighter in weight than other "similar" springs and offer proven performance. And Strano Performance has never changed the quoted spring rates to make our stuff look "similar" to anyone else's product. We speced the springs, and stand by the design as well as the information that has been out there since day 1, and has never changed.

18 SCCA National Championships in house, many more for our customers prove we know our stuff.Talk is cheap, results matter.

Check out our KONI prices, our Master Cylinder Brace, and new Xtracker Hub/wheel bearing upgrade kits!

Last edited by Sam Strano; 09-24-2008 at 03:18 PM.