Texas Classifieds Sell your items and vehicles here in Texas

WTT: Wheels and tires

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2008, 08:39 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTT: Wheels and tires

Ok, first off I'm going to say that most of you probably won't want these on your F-body. These ARE very high quality and expensive wheels and tires, but not exactly the best for muscle cars. Now that that's out of the way...

I'm looking to trade these with the tires for different wheels and tires. I currently have chrome DUB Dirty Dog 5's with Nitto Extreme NT555 245/40/18 all the way around with a significant amount of tread left. The wheels themselves are 18x8.5 and are in good condition with a TINY bit of curb rash. Not really noticeable. You might like to resale these or put them on something else. The only reason I'm not selling them myself is because I am currently using these, and need something to replace them. Here's a link to the wheels...

http://www.rims-n-tires.com/rt_wheel...&itemid=136416

I'm looking for either chrome or black. They need to be 18's and i prefer 18x9.5 in the front and 18x10.5 in the rear. I'd like the tires to be 275 in the front and 295+ in the back. I'm pretty open to any offers, so if you're interested at ALL, then just shoot me a PM, and tell me what you have, and I'll send you pics.

I don't mind paying a little bit of money as well. Again, I'm VERY open to offers, so just send me a PM.