Texas Classifieds Sell your items and vehicles here in Texas

1998 Grand Prix GTP 4 Door - SuperCharged in Excellent Shape - Austin TX

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2008 | 09:19 AM
TECH Apprentice

Default 1998 Grand Prix GTP 4 Door - SuperCharged in Excellent Shape - Austin TX

Time for me to sell the car that's been my perfect daily driver for the past 2 years. I recently got a job promotion that requires me to have a truck, so unfortunately this car has to be sold now.

Asking $3900 OBO

1998 4 door Grand Prix GTP w/ 182k miles
Note: Clean Retail NADA Value is $4,725 for this car. I am taking well below that even with the miles considered.

The Good:
- New tires less than a year old
- New brakes all around
- New front axles and wheel bearings

There are no cracks or tears in leather and everything on the car works flawlessly. One of the coldest A/C's in a car I've had. It does have the Heads Up Display as well as the dual digital climate control option too.

The Bad:
- Normal rock chips and small door dings for the age of the car
- Tint is in decent shape but will probably need to be replaced
- Small vibration at idle when car is cold. Most likely tranny or motor mount. Almost not noticeable at idle, but completely gone while moving.
- Small oil leak from valve cover gasket on rear of motor (about a dime size drop on the floor overnight)

The car gets approx 20mpg in the city and 26-28mpg on the highway. I have every single receipt in chronological order for every service repair ever done to this car since new including the original sticker. Oil changed w/ Mobil 1 every 3k miles or less. The car drives fantastic, has plenty of power with the supercharger, and gets great mileage. Even with using 93 octane, its still under $40 to fill it up. It's a great car and I will hate to see it go!

Please PM me or email me for additional pictures of if you have questions.

Old 12-01-2008 | 11:28 AM
Teching In

can you email me some pics
nandofabrication@yahoo.com
Old 12-01-2008 | 11:41 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by nandofabricado
can you email me some pics
nandofabrication@yahoo.com
I can email you any kinds of pictures you want. What more specifically are you looking for? Interior? Engine bay? Trunk? What are you looking for?
Old 12-01-2008 | 12:32 PM
TECH Regular

Trent is a professional detailer....all his cars are among the cleanest in Texas.

:bump:
Old 12-01-2008 | 04:57 PM
TECH Apprentice

For those that wanted pictures, here are additonal ones I just took about 15 min ago outside. Please excuse the dirty windows as Austin just got its first rain in about a month last weekend and I haven't had a chance to clean up the car since it happened.