Texas Classifieds Sell your items and vehicles here in Texas

FS: 1996 Ford F150 XL SB 6 Cyl 132xxx miles

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2009 | 08:48 PM
On The Tree

Default FS: 1996 Ford F150 XL SB 6 Cyl 132xxx miles

I know this isnt a sports car, but figure it is worth a shot posting here.

Hello,

I am listing a 1996 Ford F150 XL 4.9 6 Cylinder Automatic Silver with 132xxx Miles. Manual Locks and Windows. Truck has Cruise Control. I am the second owner, and have had the truck since 2005. The truck has never been in an accident, and has the original paint, which still has a brilliant shine after 13 years. I do wax the truck a couple of times a year. I am posting a pic that I have right now just to give you an idea of what the truck looks like, but will post more updated pics tonight.

List of Add Ons

Lowered with DJM Front I Beams and a Flip Kit in the Back. 3 inches up front/ 5 inches in the back. Alignment is near perfect.
Pioneer CD player.
Alarm system, comes with extra remote.
Kill Switch. Comes with both keys.
New Toxic Drop Shocks with about 3000 miles on them.
Battery was just replaced a few months ago, has a few thousands miles on it.
Has Fairly New o2 Sensors everywhere, they are less than a year old.
Rear Tires are 295/50/15 and have roughly 80% tread left. They are about two years old. The Inline 6 does not produce alot of power, so the rear tires last a while.
Front Tires are 265/35/15 have have roughly 50% tread left. They are about two years old, and have mainly been worn on the sides, since I cant rotate them
All 4 Tires are BF Goodridge and are wrapped around 15x10 and 15x8 Centerline Rims. All 4 Rims tub within the fenders and do not stick out.
Cloth Seat which is adjustable to move back and forth, and has no stains, rips or tears.
Has Clear Floor Mats for the Driver and Passenger Sides. The Floor is perfect and has no tears. The Ceiling is perfect, and no tears, or wear.
Window Tint was supposed to be 20% but is really about 13%
K&N Filter
Front Rotors and Brakes were replace Last year.
Smoked Clear Headlights and Corner Lenses. No Fogging issues whatsoever.

List of Issues

Truck is leaking oil from the Front and Rear Main Seal, and Oil Pan. The Oil Pan Gasket needs to be replaced.
Check Engine light is on. I took it to AutoZone, and we think it is the Mass air Flow Sensor.
Rear Driver Side Quarter Panel Has a Small Dent. I will takes pics. There are a few minor Scratches on the Truck.
The Dashboard on the Passenger Side has 4 inch Gash.

Other than the oil leaks, and check engine light, this has been a reliable truck for me. It can still hold alot of weight in the back even though it is lowered. I dont know about towing though. I am looking for $3500.00 obo. You can call me at 832-483-6815 with any questions.

These are pictures as the truck sits right now.