Texas Classifieds Sell your items and vehicles here in Texas

Albino ball pythons 1 male, 1 female

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2009, 12:55 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Albino ball pythons 1 male, 1 female

Hey guys this is just a feeler for these snakes. I've got 10 boa constrictors and these two albino ball pythons. I've got breeding plans for the boas and the ball pythons were kind of a side project I wanted to do but I need to make a little space and free up some money. I'll post up pictures later on today.

2005 Male possible fade (just a guess by his faded yellow color) 1200 grams eating large rats. $550

2008 Female high yellow with only 4 breaks in back pattern. Eats small rats and weighs about 600 grams. Has about a year before she can safely be bred. $650. Sorry the pic is a little fuzzy.

Together I can do $1100 but if you look around, these snakes are not cheap and I have them advertised for about what they go for. I'd like to keep them but I could use a couple of bucks to throw at my Firehawk. I'd be willing to trade these for parts plus cash maybe. (Good tq converter for LT1 4l60E, tranny cooler, cam to pass emissions)

If you don't have anywhere to put these two I have a few glass tanks I can add in. The female will do fine in a 20 gallon for a while and the male probably needs 40 gallons or more to be comfy. If you're interested let me know.

Zach

Last edited by za355tx; 07-09-2009 at 03:33 PM.
Old 07-09-2009, 08:29 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice looking snakes... not sure if you will have any luck here though lol... they have a reptile expo in arlington this weekend but i don't know if you need to be registered to sell them there or not... good luck with the sale though
Old 07-09-2009, 10:11 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know they have shows in Arlington there every 3 or so months but I doubt I'll be able to make it. And I know what you mean about selling them here. I doubt anyone will buy them but I figured it was worth a shot. Maybe there's someone else out here who likes snakes too. I've got some great looking boas too, I just don't want to get rid of those.