Texas Classifieds Sell your items and vehicles here in Texas

01 SS interior and misc stuff for sale and free

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2009 | 08:25 PM
Launching!

Default 01 SS interior and misc stuff for sale and free

ONLY WHATS HERE IS AVAILABLE NO MORE, THIS IS NOT A PART OUT!

Cloth interior, includes both door panels, center console (M6) trashed condition might I add (on console), front and rear seats, carpet and cheesy silver rattle can painted a/c vents,radio face plate,and guage cluster bezel. You can have all this stuff for $75.00 lol or it's going in the dumpster. You must take all though not some of it, I just need it out of the car. There are no real heavy stains and no I cannot get pics and yes it is in pretty poor condition especially the center console which the top cover is completely broken off. It is in Tomball Tx and I will not ship,just come get it.

Secondly I have some Ls2 stuff you can have if you just get it out of my garage.

07 Tbss 2wd motor mounts, (2) water pump, and exhaust manifolds stock. I might have a bracket or two as well for misc accessories on this Ls2.

Pm or call me at (713) 447 9116. First come first serve, I won't be leaving out for work until Saturday and would love to have this stuff gone by then thanx

Mario
Old 07-29-2009 | 07:34 AM
Launching!

ttt, btw it's dark gray in color, door panels rear seats and pass seat are actually fairly decent. Drivers seat and center console top are poor. Lmk, I hate to throw it away and somebody can possibly clean it up a bit and get some use out of it.
Old 07-29-2009 | 10:05 AM
On The Tree

hey mario i could use the interior and ls2 stuff im gonna have my ls1 in the car hopefully today so i will try and swing by on my way to houston give me a call 2814501367
Old 07-29-2009 | 10:27 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by DarknessHunter
hey mario i could use the interior and ls2 stuff im gonna have my ls1 in the car hopefully today so i will try and swing by on my way to houston give me a call 2814501367
Sweet sir, I'll round everything up for ya. I'll call ya in about an hour thanx
Old 07-30-2009 | 08:00 AM
Staging Lane

bump for a good seller