~~LPE CNCed and hand rolled LS3/L92 Heads and accessories~~

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2009 | 11:41 AM
11 Second Club

Default ~~LPE CNCed and hand rolled LS3/L92 Heads and accessories~~

[CENTER][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"]
~~$1,500 + PAYPAL FEE~~
~~FOR EVERYTHING~~

SORRY Changed my mind about shipping. Buy em and have a local buddy ship em for ya!!

I just went to LPE's site and calculated the heads. Full CNCed LS3/L92, Hand rolled, upgraded double springs (mine happen to be Patriot Extreme Gold's good to .700 originally installed by LPE), bowled chambers, light weight intake valves. Rockers and stands came to $2,300 before taxes and shipping. Not to mention the truck intake with the LPE 47# injectors, valve covers and throttle body.

SCREAMING deal any way you slice it.

These heads came off my TBSS that was parted out and the recently freshened shortblock has sold and these heads were freshened by LME at the same time. All the specs are clearly written on the heads during the Valve Lap and Spring Rate setting. the heads originally came bowled to 74cc's but the resurface job LME did brought them down to 73cc's.

The price is not a matter of debate so please save your hands the time of typing it. It will clearly be a better deal to come to me and purchase it all than buying the shippable parts. My time and effort to send these heads out is clearly worth something to me and it will be reflected in the cost.

Items are located in McKinney, TX in the North DFW area.

Thanks for your time and GOOD LUCK!

EDIT:......HEHEHE because I'm sure some smartass will ask (I know cuz I are one) the ASICS GT-2100 shoes are not available in this sale....SORRY

Last edited by TBSS-RAGE; 08-27-2009 at 06:24 PM.
Old 08-27-2009 | 05:48 PM
11 Second Club

SOMEONE LOCAL COME STEAL EM

~~$1,500 FOR EVERYTHING~~

Grown tired of these being in the garage now that the short block sold.......

OMFG - It will never be better than this......Buy em with PAYPAL and have a local buddy ship em for ya!!

Last edited by TBSS-RAGE; 08-28-2009 at 10:05 PM.
Old 08-28-2009 | 10:06 PM
11 Second Club

~~all sold~~

thanks for playing