Yamaha

Model
yz125

Mileage
NA

Asking Price

Contact Info
713-306-7722

1998 Yamaha yz125. The bike is a 144cc engine (bored out) with a ported head. All engine work was done and professionally installed by Eric Gorr of Forward Motion (www.eric-gorr.com). The bike runs flawlessly, has tons of power, and has tons of mods/accessories to go with it. It starts up on the first kick and is very reliable. Things that are on the bike or that will be included with the bike:

144cc 2 Stroke engine (new Weisco crank, Weisco piston, bearings, etc)
Worked suspension (revalved+sprung for a 190-210lbs rider) by Jeremy Wilkey of www.mx-tech.com
Boysen ignition cover
Boysen clutch cover
ASV breakaway clutch/brake levers
Fresh set graphics/plastics
New front and rear Sunguard sprockets
DID gold series chain
Renthal fat bar
FMF Fatty head pipe
Pro Circuit race silencer
FMF spark arrestor silencer
Full assortment of carb jets/brass
New brake lines (front and rear)
New throttle cable (Motion Pro)
New front tire (Dunlop 756)
Jetted/tuned carburetor--replaced floats, needle jet/tip/valve
Extra set of plastics/decals
Hour Meter
4 Twin Air air filters
misc fluids/lubricants
Extra spark plugs (though I've never fouled one)
bike stand
straps
exhaust plug

The bike would make for a great race bike, a bike for the trails, or what I used it for: track practice and trail rides with friends. Its light weight, very flickable, and the added CCs give the bike much more torque down low than a typical 125's powerband. I've owned it for about 3 years and finally bought a newer bike. I hate to sell this one, but I don't ride it and want someone else to enjoy it. The engine has about 40 hours on it and I have replaced the top end every 18-25 hours, so the current top end is good for a while depending on your riding habits/style/skill level. The only thing you will need to go riding is a loading ramp and some safety gear.

I have invested more money in this bike than I care to admit and I don't expect to get back everything I've spent. The engine and suspension alone were over 2 thousand dollars, not to mention all the labor involved. If you don't think its worth this or want to tell me I'm crazy, let me save you some time and tell you that I don't care what you think. The price is 100% firm, no room/dealing. I'm in no hurry to sell it so don't waste my time and yours time by offering a deal/trade/etc. I don't have time for joyriders or track testing, but if I know that you're serious I'd be more than happy to let you ride it around/crank it up for you. I wash/clean this bike after every ride as well as change the filter every ride. I run race gas/Motul premix and change the engine oil every 2 rides. This bike is in immaculate shape and has been taken care of.

Thanks,
Ryan
rtr350@yahoo.com