Texas Classifieds Sell your items and vehicles here in Texas

****95 2DR Tahoe F.S***

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2009, 07:06 PM
TECH Resident

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Default ****95 2DR Tahoe F.S***

Hey guys, I have a 95 Chevy Tahoe 4x4 that I want to need to sell . It has Eagle Alloy wheels 16" 33x12.50 Super Swampers, grey leather interior, Cowl Hood, Mid length headers, 5.7L 350TBI engine, Accel 8.8mm wires, New brake booster, New brake master cylinder, New-used Abs distribution block, dual exhaust with flowmaster 40 series with h-pipe. All power interior-windows,locks,seats. Has a compass and temperature rear view mirror, Alarm with remote and New radiator. The truck has 159xxx miles on it. It has a rebuilt transmission with a 6 month warranty. It has a new vehicle speed sensor, new header gaskets, collector gaskets, New alternator. Engine runs strong and it just got tagged and inspected. The a/c was just flushed and recharged and works great and the heater works also. I need to sell it to pay off some bills. These pics and video were before the transmission swap but it runs alot stronger now! I have since then just added the lower valance for the front bumper. The carpet has some stains front and back, but I just bought another one and I just need to install it. I need to get atleast $5000 and I am firm on the price. Thanks