Texas Classifieds Sell your items and vehicles here in Texas

FS or WTT: 1992 Toyota 4Runner with full width chevy 1 ton axles and 36 inch iroks

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2010, 01:56 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS or WTT: 1992 Toyota 4Runner with full width chevy 1 ton axles and 36 inch iroks

1992 Toyota 4Runner
Clear title in my name, tags are current through 12/10
142k miles and counting.. its a semi-daily driver
3.0 v6 and 5 speed r151f transmission
headgaskets were replaced at 98,000 miles by dealership under warranty.
no problems with the motor, there is a small exhaust leak on one of the flanges, cant figure out which one it is.

HD Dana 44 with chromo axles, stubshafts and 5.13 gears. Superwinch hubs are less then a year old and have a set of warn premium hubs for backups. as well as a used Lockrite locker that could use a rebuild kit~$20 bucks or so, and a spare chromo stub shaft. the driveshaft is custom, and has new ujoints.

Full Floater 14 Bolt with a limited slip and 5.13 gears. I have a fully welded carrier for the rear if you want a spool in the back. I drive on the street so I didnt want to blow through tires.

36x13.50/r17 Super Swamper Irok Radials with 95% tread, and mounted on Hummer H2 wheels.

brakes are all new, new pads, rotors etc in front, and rear was converted from drum to disc brakes with new rotors, calipers, pads, etc. also added a Wilwood Brake proportioner for ideal braking.. it'll stop harder then alot of cars on the road.

suspension is Leaf springs front and rear, it rides really nice.. there's a clunk here and there, but its normal, much like a aftermarket torque arm on an fbody (lol) it is set up extremely soft for a nice ride, so care is required going around corners, but its all common sense

Tint is 5% on the front two, and 1% around back.

Paint job is 3 or 4 years old, a Maaco quality job at best, so dont be expecting a show truck.. its decent, and the truck is built to be covered in mud anyway.

Interior is decent, no weird smells.. everything works, except cruise control.. i installed a stereo that has an Aux input for my iphone, but it doesnt have a cd changer.. i havent used cd's in years anyway.
(even has a working sunroof!!) the passenger rear window does not roll down, i can hear the motor moving but it doesnt move.. dunno whats up..

Looking to trade for a F-Body 98-up.. i'd prefer a Firebird as its been a while since i've had one, but i'm open to camaros too.. let me know.
Old 03-13-2010, 02:00 PM
On The Tree

and BTW, i'm planning on going to a pick and pull and getting a rear bumper in good shape and putting it on, i had planned on building custom bumpers front and rear but i just dont have time and lost motivation.
Old 03-14-2010, 12:36 PM
On The Tree

Nobody?? I figured out what happened with the pass. Window and it's working again. Make me some trade offers.
Old 03-14-2010, 12:52 PM
TECH Junkie

PM Sent.
Old 03-15-2010, 09:55 AM
On The Tree

Btt and btw, won't add any cash in. This is just a toy/ occassional dd, I just want to trade for a faster toy.