Texas Classifieds Sell your items and vehicles here in Texas

SNAKE: Red Tail Boa and BIG Tank.

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2010, 09:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nah y'all can't fool us! I've seen all the crocodile hunter episodes, "danger, danger, danger"
lol jk good luck with sale
Old 03-23-2010, 10:52 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by XtremeBBQ
snakes of this size have been shown to premeditate murder. they will also kill a human just to show their dominance.
not everything you read on the internet is true. snakes are wired for one thing, FOOD. a snake like this would hardly consider a person food. pick up a book.
Old 03-23-2010, 11:10 AM
Launching!

i have witnessed a grown man be strangled by a snake this size. i'm sure his family and orphan daughter would beg to differ that it was 'impossible'.
Old 03-23-2010, 11:24 AM
On The Tree

by the heavy objects on lid of tank one would suggest it is possible for above mentioned snake to escape at night and murder you. is this true?
swallowing a human is not required for murder.
snakes of this size have been shown to premeditate murder. they will also kill a human just to show their dominance.
I love the tone in these posts

Free bump
Old 03-23-2010, 11:31 AM
Launching!

i have witnessed a grown man be strangled by a snake this size. i'm sure his family and orphan daughter would beg to differ that it was 'impossible'.
ur an idiot dude, ur telling me u whitnessed a 6 foot (tiny) snake strangle a man? to death? i can smell the bullshit through the computer. if u just sat by and watched that makes u the murderer. this guy is trying to sell his pet and ur telling everyone its a murderer. ur the same guy who grandma was killed by pitblls right? dumbass.
Old 03-23-2010, 11:54 AM
Launching!

i work at the houston zoo as a handler in the reptile pit. this guy thought it would be funny to try and crawl over the plexiglass barrier. well the 6' red tail boa thought it would be funny to crush all his internal organs.
i tried to help, but had 6" of bulletproof plexiglass separating me from this beast of an animal. i had to witness his family cower in fear as there was nothing i could do to save him. i had to resign shortly after and i am still in therapy. i can assure you the night terrors i have are very real.
i can only hope you never have to witness something as horrific as this killing machine maiming an adult human as his offspring watch on grasping her houston zoo koala bear in terror.
Old 03-23-2010, 11:58 AM
Launching!

lol, you should write childrens books. you have quite the imagination.
Old 03-23-2010, 12:10 PM
On The Tree

Many breeds of dog can kill a man if not properly handled. A high horsepower care can kill a man if not properly driven. Et cetera, Et cetera.

Can a 6 foot constrictor kill a man? Sure, when being handled improperly, malnourished, and given a reason to strike. Also, it would mean that no one around had the knowledge necessary to remove it. A 6 foot snake would be rather easy to remove, even by the one the snake is wrapped around, if someone present knows what they are doing.

Again, I've owned snakes as large as 15 feet. Certainly that is large enough to cause serious harm. That never happened because they were fed well, handled regularly, and had me around (the one who knows how to deal with them) if others wanted to handle them or take pictures with them.

Simply put, any animal requires a certain level of knowledge and know-how to deal with properly. Gain that knowledge and you will do just fine.

i work at the houston zoo as a handler in the reptile pit. this guy thought it would be funny to try and crawl over the plexiglass barrier. well the 6' red tail boa thought it would be funny to crush all his internal organs.
A 6 foot Boa does not have the strength to squeeze the mid-section of a grown man enough to harm internal organs. The only way death could occur is being squeezed at the neck.
Old 03-23-2010, 11:39 PM
On The Tree

i tried to help, but had 6" of bulletproof plexiglass separating me from this beast of an animal. i had to witness his family cower in fear as there was nothing i could do to save him. i had to resign shortly after and i am still in therapy. i can assure you the night terrors i have are very real.
i can only hope you never have to witness something as horrific as this killing machine maiming an adult human as his offspring watch on grasping her houston zoo koala bear in terror.
When was this? Name of the guy?
Old 03-24-2010, 12:18 AM
Launching!

i'm not able to give the name of the guy due to legal issues. its still under settlement.
Old 03-24-2010, 10:55 AM
Launching!

i'm not able to give the name of the guy due to legal issues. its still under settlement.
you sure its not cuz you made all that **** up
Old 03-24-2010, 11:35 AM
Launching!

i can assure you its true. you dont know the horrors ive had to live thru. caused by these demonic beings.
Old 03-24-2010, 03:29 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by gunter96ws6
lol, you should write childrens books. you have quite the imagination.
I was going to buy it just so I can ask girls if they wanna see my snake lol but after reading BBQs post I decided not to
I too call bs on the story without proof
Old 03-24-2010, 04:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

so basically he was killed by sheer stupidity. I have a 12 albino Burmese and i can honestly say that as long as you know what your doing, use a little common sense, pay attention, and take care of your snake, you will never ever get struck at- much less all out attacked. they are the most basic of animals and we are intelligent human beings, its not hard to outsmart them.
Old 03-24-2010, 05:48 PM
Launching!

not much point in making this fella continue his lie. it sounds like we all know better.

CarsandWomen, 12' burmese, badass!
Old 03-24-2010, 10:21 PM
TECH Apprentice

I'm sure the Zoo Story would have been all over the news if this had truly occured...

Good luck with the sale Tim.
Old 03-24-2010, 10:47 PM
Teching In

this is a nice looking snake.

what would be the proper way to cook it?
Old 03-25-2010, 07:56 AM
Teching In

Get out of this dudes for sale thread, Troll.