Texas Classifieds Sell your items and vehicles here in Texas

FS Ibanez guitar, MTX speakers, QSC amp

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2010 | 01:33 PM
Teching In

Default FS Ibanez guitar, MTX speakers, QSC amp

Have some random music stuff for sale.

Pair of MTX Pro 15 cabs with some extras and QSC RMX 850 amp.

Specs on speakers.

4/8 Ohm Impedance
50Hz-21KHz frequency response
400 Watt RMS
800 Watt peak power

The person that owned these before me used them for DJing in his house as did I. I used them once in a small club and they sounded great. I have 2 extra tweeters and one crossover that can be installed to drop the bottom frequency response to 40. I cannot find the 2nd crossover at the moment so I can't promise anything on finding it. Speakers have a few stickers on them and are dusty but they have been stored for a while. They will clean up nicely.

The amp has light use. Only when I could power up the MTX's in the house did it ever get turned on. Go to any website and read the reviews about it. No one has anything negative to say about this amp. Its built like a tank and is reliable.

Stereo
8 ohms 200 W
4 ohms 300 W
2 ohms 430 W
MONO
8 ohms 600 W
4 ohms 830 W
Full specs can be found at this link. http://www.qscaudio.com/products/amps/rmx/rmx.htm
$500 for the setup

Ibanez 540S LTD
OK I never play this thing anymore. It is an 89-90 model, don't remember which exact year. Cosmetically its a 7.5-8 has some dings on the bottom. This model was the top of the line S series (made in Japan) having the HSH pickup setup as opposed to the SSH. Solid Mahogany body with slim maple Wizard II neck, rosewood fingerboard with sharktooth inlay. Don't recall which Floyd Rose trem is on it but it is by far the most comfortable one I've come across. Pictures don't do it justice, the flash messed up the color but it is Lip Stick Red. I enjoyed this year of the LTD because it didn't say Custom Made on the fretboard.

It has EMGs on it which requires the 9 volt battery. Because it is such a slim body there is very little room for the battery in the back. Sometimes this leads to noise while switching the pickup switch. Covering up more of the wires in the back will solve the problem. The guitar is autographed by Trey of Morbid Angel but I am not taking that into consideration and the autograph can be wiped off easily. It comes with the Ibanez hardshell case and I will throw in my Matrix digital tuner.

People are still demanding Ibanez re issue this series and as of last year no plans were made to re issue them. I've seen these go recently for 450-600.

$350 takes it

Everything is in Plano, I can deliver the guitar to Austin or San Antonio. Speakers and amp are pick up only.