Texas Classifieds Sell your items and vehicles here in Texas

FS Snakes in DFW area

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2010 | 11:19 AM
Teching In

Smile FS Snakes in DFW area

Hello All,

I am looking to sell my snake collection and thought I would post it up here to see if anyone in the DFW area was interested. Below are descriptions of what I have, if you have any questions or would like photos, shoot me a PM.

1 male and 1 female Argentine Boa. The female is 6+ feet in length. Male is 5-6 feet in length. They are both housed in 6Lx2Wx2H Animal plastic cages. The cages have locking (keyed) plexy doors. They are heated with a wire routed into the bottom 1/3 of the cage. I am selling these as a pair, including cages for $800.00.

1 male Green Tree Python. He is roughly 4-5 feet in length. He has a built wooden cage, with sliding plexy doors. The cage is heated with a heat bulb. Cage size is 2Lx2Wx2H. I am selling him, including cage for $400.00

1 female Brazilian Rainbow Boa. She is roughly 4-5 feet in length. She is in a Terrarium 4Lx1.5Wx1.5H. Cage has 2 sliding screened doors on top that have locking pins, to prevent them from being slid open. Cage is heated by a heat lamp. I am selling her, including cage for $200.00

1 female Columbian Boa. She is roughly 4-5 feet in length. She is in a Terrarium 4Lx1.5Wx1.5H. Cage has 2 sliding screened doors on top that have locking pins, to prevent them from being slid open. Cage is heated by a heat lamp. I am selling her, including cage for $200.00

All snakes are feed on frozen/thawed meals. Again if interested please shoot me a PM, and thanks for looking.
Old 05-04-2010 | 10:58 AM
Teching In

got some views, lets give it a bump