Texas Classifieds Sell your items and vehicles here in Texas

FS: Speedboat, near new, 65mph!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2010, 09:04 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: Speedboat, near new, 65mph!!

Up for sale is my 1996 Four Winns U-17. This 1996 is in SHOWROOM CONDITION!! Barely a scratch on this boat, interior is like new. Thumbs up and compliments everytime I've gone out, this boat is unique, fast, and an overall perfect boat for trailering to the lake.

Specs:

17' Deep V hull
5.0L 220hp MPI FUEL INJECTED
Volvo Penta
Trailer with removable tongue
No hourmeter but I would guess under 30 hours
$10500obo

Bought this boat from the original owners. This boat has not spent a night outside since new. Gelcoat is in perfect shape, engine and outdrive run flawlessly. Extremely overpowered boat cut directly from a Donzi mold, this deep V hull cuts through chop like nothing. Surprise those big Baja's and Scrarabs with this 17' affordable boat. Not one issue with this boat....in PERFECT condition. Most 2009 boats aren't in the condition this boat is in.

Pros:

Fits in most average size garages with it's remove-able tongue (save yourself $100/month and store it at home)
Extremely fast, out of the hole and top end
5.0L engine...very common, tried and true powerplant
Great for skiing and tubing....power steering, V8 power, and 17' make for the PERFECT tubing boat!!
Very efficient....most 21' boats have the powerplant this thing does...days of boating on one tank of gas
PERFECT condition
Comfortable seating with lots of storage
Brand new trailer tires on the trailer with warrantee
Perfect TRAILERABLE boat....I easily pulled this with a full sized V6 truck. Trailer tracks perfectly!!
Full sized boat FUN for under the price of one new jetski!!!
Stereo and upgraded speakers included
Lake ready....I'll even throw in the essentials (fire extinguisher and throw-pillow w/rope)
Heavy duty full size cover that snaps on....keeps it weather safe on the trailer or moored
Great starter boat, cruiser, skier, wakeboarder (big wake with the deep V), trailerable, or retirement boat.
Classy look....you will get compliments at every boat dock
Have all original documents including the brochure and manual (boat and trailer)

Cons:
Had a tire blow out and scuffed up one trailer fender....the ONLY defect on the package deal!

Priced to sell quick....come take a look at this before buying a new boat. Owner is extremely **** about his toys....boat is near perfect in every way and ready to give another family lots of reliable fun for years....and get some thumbs up and compliments while you're at it!! Fresh oil change on both the engine and outdrive....she's ready to watch some fireworks over Lake Conroe.

Drop me an email....have many more pictures to share. This is A LOT of boat for the money!! Title in hand and tags good until 2011....EVERYTHING included to get you on the lake this weekend!! I assure there will be no disappointments when coming to check this boat out.

Boat pictures can be found:

http://rides.webshots.com/album/578031645yqXbfY

NOT MY BOAT, but some U-17's in action:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdPb8tGn_9U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en1KfeNAgsU

Feel free to email with questions, comments, picture requests, or meeting requests.

kenmojohnson@hotmail.com