Texas Classifieds Sell your items and vehicles here in Texas

2005 F-150 FX4 SuperCrew - 59k Miles - Lots of Upgrades

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2010, 11:37 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2005 F-150 FX4 SuperCrew - 59k Miles - Lots of Upgrades

Up for sale is my 2005 Ford F-150 FX4 SuperCrew. My needs for my job have changed and I no longer need a truck of this size or with all the extras it has. I don't have to sell, but I am looking to move onto something that will work better for me. The truck only has 59,000 miles on it right now. I won't be driving it much between now and when it sells, but the mileage will increase slightly. This truck is in near showroom condition with the only cosmetic issues being two small scratches on the tailgate and one small dent above the tailgate handle. It is garaged every night and detailed almost monthly including wash, polish, vacuum, and leather conditioning. Mechanically the truck is perfect with no problems or leaks and the interior is flawless with no stains, rips, or tears.

Factory Options
- Dark Shadow Grey Exterior
- Black leather interior
- FX4 package including 5.4L motor, paint matched bumpers, tow package, electronic 4WD, skidplates, flow through center console, and FX4 gauge cluster
- Sunroof
- Power sliding rear glass

Maintenance Performed
- I have the original build sheets for the truck with all options, packages, and build date included
- All receipts and invoices for all parts purchased and work performed since purchased
- Transmission serviced and flushed at 49,000 miles
- Tires rotated every 6,000 miles
- Oil changed every 3,000 – 3,500 miles w/ Motorcraft 5w-20 synthetic blend oil and Motorcraft filter
- All brakes replaced at 42,000 miles
- Battery replaced with Duralast Gold at 48,000 miles
- Alignment performed in February of 2009 and again in March of 2010 by local 4Wheel Parts
- At most recent tire rotation, 4Wheel Parts performed their 100 or so point inspection per my request for any possible problems. All items checked were in perfect condition.

Exterior Modifications
- Custom painted and disassembled headlights in black
- Sylvania Silverstar headlights and foglights
- Roush Billet Grille
- AutoSpring 2" Leveling Kit
- ProComp 17x9 model 1079 Polished wheels with 4.75" backspacing
- ProComp 35x12.50x17 Xtreme Mud Terrain Tires (zero rubbing w/ leveling kit and backspacing) tires have approx 15-18k left on them per 4Wheel Parts
- Factory Ford FX4 Running boards / Nerf Bars
- Extang Trifecta vinyl tonneau cover (folds in thirds and can be removed in less than 5 min)
- Herculiner bedliner

Interior Modifications
- WeatherTech digital fit all weather floor mats
- Lariat leather center console
- LED's in all interior and dome lights

Stereo and A/V
- JVC KW-NT1 double din headunit w/ GPS, Bluetooth, XM radio (detachable face)
- Aftermarket backup cam in 2008 F-150 tailgate handle w/ integrated camera mount
- Rockford Fosgate 5x7 components in all four doors
- Kicker 75x4 powering Fosgate speakers
- Kicker 350x1 for sub
- Kicker CVT 10" sub in box under rear seat
- Wired with 4 gauge wire to amps and 8 gauge everywhere else
- All components of stereo are completely hidden and can not be seen without removing rear seat of truck

Performance and Tuning
- Roush Off-Road Catback Exhaust
- Magnaflow 94106 hi-flow cats x2 using all 4 factory O2's
- S&B Cold Air Intake
- Custom tuned via laptop & HP Tuners for modifications and tire size
- Truck passes all visual and emissions based inspections – no codes or engine lights

All modifications aside from the welding for the cats and tuning were installed and performed by me. At this point I am not willing to part anything off the truck, however, I am willing to discuss with the buyer removing portions of the stereo if they should prefer it. All stereo components can be removed easily and without evidence of them ever being there.

Price
- NADA Clean Retail: $21,300
- KBB Good Retail: $22,295

Asking Price: $22,000 OBO

The prices reflected by NADA and KBB of course do not include any additional options or aftermarket equipment. I know you don't get your return on those aftermarket options, which is why my asking price reflects this. I can get more pictures to anyone that requests them. The truck is kept at my home in Austin TX and I can arrange delivery or shipping if needed. Please email me directly at trent2000ta@yahoo.com for any further questions or interest.

I have posted the most current pictures here that I have, but for more detailed pictures of all the modifications, here is the link to all of them http://s137.photobuc...F150/?start=all

Old 07-20-2010, 09:35 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

SOLD - replaced it with a 2009 Sport Red Metallic G8 GT
Old 07-20-2010, 09:40 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Was about to offer cash that was a bad *** truck bummer i missed it.