Texas Classifieds Sell your items and vehicles here in Texas

2001 bmw 325ci for sale or trade. $5000 obo

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2010, 11:31 AM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default 2001 bmw 325ci for sale or trade. $5000 obo

SOLD!!

It is a 2001 325ci pre-facelift, tiag silver on black, 5 spd coupe. It has factory sport suspension, a clear Virginia title, and the reason for the low price, 202K miles. It runs and drives great. I recently drove it from Virginia to San Antonio, Texas (where it is now) 1700 miles without a problem. Once here I started to do a tune up on it to get rid of a couple of codes, (which are now all gone). I removed and cleaned the throttle body, idler valve, checked the disa valve, replaced the upper and lower intake boots because of cracks. I replaced the Valve cover gaskets, rebuilt the vanos, gave it new air filter, air flow meter, spark plugs, and oil change. I replaced the rear shocks with lower mileage ones, but it feels like the rear shock mounts need to be replaced. There are no leaks/ no drops anywhere but its been a couple years since I had it on a lift and checked everything out. I have the emails from the previous owner and spoke with the shop where the clutch and brakes were done shortly before I got it. I have had it for 3 years and it has sat in storage for 2 of those years for two deployments. I bought the car in june 07 and have only put 10k miles on it, a third of those were driving it to Virginia and back. It is completely stock except for a momo carbon fiber shift ****, an aftermarket cd player, jl audio 12" sub in a sealed box with a large pioneer amp in the trunk. The interior is great except for the A pillars, (the cloth is stained and peeling), the drivers window switch "****/clip" is broken off, but the window works just fine. The sunroof panel is peeling and the sunroof surround trim is dirty. The drivers seat has a little wear on the bolster. The exterior has two problems; There are two small spots that need body work. One is the size of a fist between the PS rear taillight and the bumper it is wavy and has surface rust. The second one is the PS rear fender. There is a crease through it, but not very big a few inches long. I think the crease could be fixed easily, but I am not a body guy and am not going to attempt it, both were like that when I bought the car. Last there is a hole/dent in the rear bumper where I think I truck backed into it with his ball hitch.
It runs and drives great, but defiantely not a show car. I think my buyer is going to be someone who wants a good running car that should last a while without doing anything to it or very minimal, or someone who is willing to do a little work and I would say about a thousand bucks and have a great looking and running car.
I have a set of poly control arm bushings, and a set of HIDs that I will include you will just need bulbs.
Im asking $5000 obo, I am in San Antonio, Texas (78247) and am willing to deliver this anywhere in the lower 48, (heck Ill go to alaska too) for $2.50 for every 25 miles, $5.00 for every hour and a plane ticket back along with 10% up front.
Pictures
http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...%20for%20sale/

Im posting in here, because I would love to trade for a bike or to get a 6.0 or maybe LS1 with a t56 6spd to swap in my gmc canyon.

Last edited by adriver; 07-26-2010 at 10:36 PM. Reason: SOLD.