Texas Classifieds Sell your items and vehicles here in Texas

Kawasaki ZX9R

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2010, 12:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Kawasaki ZX9R

I went and saw this bike in person and it is really sick. Just a little to advanced for a basic rider like myself. So I am passing it on as Phillip is a pretty good guy.

I am selling my ZX9R to move on and buy a boat, I need cash not looking to trade for anything. I do not have to sell, I have priced it very cheap considering the mods done to the bike. You will not find a cleaner ZX9 around. The entire bike is painted black and has a new engine and transmission, new tires and new brakes.

When I say new they have less than 10 miles on it since I built it. I had my first child mid build and and lost interest in riding, looking for more family fun now.

The performance mods include.
950CC big bore kit with high compression pistons (tuned for pump gas), Straight cut gears Cyro treated for clutchless shifts, Muzzy timing adjuster, APE manual cam chain tensioner, Intake cams installed in both cams, Muzzy Header with short D&D exhaust can, OEM Kheilin carb tuning kit, geared one down two up, and have several other combos, BMC race filter, Custom air shifter set with on board compressor, uses horn button for activation.

Appearance Mods:
Tinted windscreen, Black paint, Carbon Fiber Front Fender, Rear Fender with molded in tail light, Carbon levers and tank pad, Pro grips and vortex Clip ons, Vortex Rear sets, Vortex Spin on gas cap, Lowered with Adjustable Links in rear and strapped in front, Pigspotter mirrors, Wave rotor in rear with all stainless brake lines, Stetched 8 inches with brand new non O ring chain.

Bike Runs great, only reason for up grade to engine was I had money to burn, still have factory pistons for proof of good running condition and oem transmission still in good shape. I do not need to sell, just want to move on.

$4000.00 firm, please call or text

281-795-1601

Phillip
Attached Thumbnails Kawasaki ZX9R-photo1.jpg  
Old 09-08-2010, 01:11 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds mean, year and mileage will help.