Texas Classifieds Sell your items and vehicles here in Texas

LS1 parts in San Antonio

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2010, 03:51 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I sent you a picture of the item as you requested. I inspected the item before shipping it. The item was very clean. No signs of stains where it could have been leaking. No binding on the pulley. No build up inside the ports. There were no signs of leakage on the block either where the pump bolts up. Other than your word, I have no reason to believe the item was not in perfect working order. Upon doing a search on your username, I came across a thread where you were associated with a shop known for scamming people. I can only assume you purchased this item for your car, the pump did not fix the original problem you were experiencing and now you want to return it. The item was sold as is. I never once gave you any type of warranty on it and even absorbed most of the shipping on the item because you were trying to low ball me. I believe my trader feedback speaks for itself.
Old 11-07-2010, 05:17 PM
Banned

Just to clear things up for anyone interested in anything I have left on the list. All parts are described as well as I can. They are not NEW. They are used. They are sold as is and priced accordingly.
Old 11-07-2010, 08:06 PM
9 Second Club

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Id figure u would edit ur post and I copied it in a reply so ppl can see and u can see that you are a liar. You did it to ur self keep the money just shower ur charater. And quit with it had no stain etc etc u saw nothin wrong. Quit assuming, if u personally don't know if it works for not post it. Don't false advertise, and anybody can clean parts its not rocket science. What does an old thred have to do with this I never lied or flase advertised. Whats ur explanation for saying u never said it not like new, that its looks like it. But I have ur post where it says like new. Explain that...... I have 100 bucks says u can't
Old 11-07-2010, 08:22 PM
Banned

According to you, the pump worked great and no leaks until it reached full operating temp. Once this happend, it poured fluid out of it but you were unable to determine where it was coming from. I've changed a lot of water pumps in my life and never seen one work fine until the engine reached full temp and then pour fluid out of it. Your story just doesn't seem believable to me. I think you are bullshitting me about it.

As for editing the original post, I deleted the parts sold so others will not be confused by whats for sale and whats not for sale.
Old 11-07-2010, 08:28 PM
Banned

Hot coolant stains raw aluminum. If the pump is leaking, you will see stains and residue on the pump housing and the face of the engine block where the coolant came in contact with the aluminum. There were no signs on the pump or the block. The pulley was not rusted where there were signs of coolant coming in contact with it. Infact, the pulley on the water pump still had the factory black finish on it. I didn't even see signs of a belt riding on it for a very long period at all. The product did in fact look very close to being new and in fact might have been recently replaced before I took possession of the engine.
Old 11-07-2010, 08:44 PM
Banned

This is the exact photo I texted to the buyer while still on the short block.

No signs of previous leaks that I can see.
Old 11-07-2010, 11:42 PM
9 Second Club

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

I told u and I will post the pm it was coming from what it look like the front by the pully and it was there is a lil hole in front it started pouring out from there. From what I hear that's how u know it shot. Like I said ill take it to a member on here, and let them tell u that its shot. It's junk. Like I said anybody can cleans parts. Funny how u couldn't answer my question from my other post I caught u in ur owe lie. I guess u won't b gettin them 100 bucks ha ha. Don't say stuff is like new when you don't even know its funcuality . Then don't try to lie and say u never posted that. Then get proven wrong and look like and idiot. U can say all u want to try to make ur self look better but its not gonna work. I showed u on ur lie. Don't try and deny it cause ill just put all r pm's on here. Like I said I'm just warning other that may wanna buy from u in the future. That ur real stechy about some products about knowing there funcuality if u personally don't know first hand. Just going by looks thats just retarded. I personally wouldn't sell an item I was unsure about and not just base it on looks I would let the ppl know.