Texas Classifieds Sell your items and vehicles here in Texas

Turbo 98' SS $8k obo

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2010, 06:09 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Turbo 98' SS $8k obo

ENGINE ........... stock ls1 with 15X,XXX miles. ls6 cam, chromoly pushrods, 918 valve springs, performance oil pump,36lb injectors
shaner 360 throttle body, throttle body coolant bypassed, msd wires, ngk 6 plugs,STS TURBO REAR MOUNT pushing
7psi and with intercooler(turbo was installed by texas rear turbo's in arlington

COMPUTER .......... custom tuned by chris robenson, its an open loop hp tune on dyno, the rear o2 sensors are deleted
but the front 2 are part of the tune( and they are brand new)

TRANSMISSION .........stock t56 with viper shift forks, texarcana stage 3 clutch made of ceramic , b&m midrange short throw

REAREND .......... stock 10 bolt with rear diff cover including load bolts torqued at 5lb's, 4.10 gears(i still have the 3.42's)

INTERIOR ............ stock with 3 pod gauge cluster boost,air to fuel ratio, and the 3rd is not installed yet,12 disk cd changer
i have two black leather 3A racing seats im including

SUSPENSION, eibach 2" lowering kit , lower control arms, panhard rod , all painted red, polly urithane bushings on all suspension
parts

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''The engine has a knock thats why I am selling it so cheap! The turbo set up costs 5 grand alone before the tune,
I want to sell this as fast as I can due to this was my daily driver and if your looking for a project car this one is perfect, its an amazing car
and alot of fun to drive, the engine started knocking and was shut off right away so as of now there are no metal shavings and the car is parked and wont be started unless a buyer asks me to.

Helping a buddy sell this car so feel free to pm me with questions, i personally havent heard the knock yet so idk if its the bottom end for sure yet but it jus sounds like a spun bearing (from what he has told me)

Old 12-11-2010, 06:29 PM

GLWS Sale I have seen this car and its a nice car.
Old 12-11-2010, 07:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

hmm looks good , i think I NEED to make my own sts turbo kit
Old 12-11-2010, 07:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Bump for a nice car!

I'm looking into rear mounted turbo kits. How is it for daily driving? Ever driven through deep waters? I've been in some shitty rain storms in my car and wonder if the water would affect the turbo kit since its mounted so low.
Old 12-11-2010, 08:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

buy a daylie is all I can say lol .. thats my plan and I actually just spoke to my buddie about a rear mount and he said "lets do it!" lol ..we will b doing it after i get another car
Old 12-14-2010, 07:23 PM
Banned

bumppppp