Texas Classifieds Sell your items and vehicles here in Texas

2004 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2011 | 03:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Default 2004 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer

I know it will most likely be a long shot here, but what the hell.

We've had this one now for almost 4 years and now it is time for my wife to get an upgrade.

The Expedition currently has 128K miles and runs and drives great. Has the bigger 5.4L engine, not the anemic 4.6. Exterior has a scratch here and there, but nothing really a good detail job couldn't get rid of. No dents, accident damage, paint work etc., ever. Tires are just about a year old and still have tons of tread left. 20" Helo chrome wheels are also in good shape.

Interior is very clean. No rips, tears, smells stains etc. It is fully loaded with pretty much all options (front/rear AC/heat, heated/cooled front seats, DVD w/wireless headphones, leather, 4 captains chairs, power everything, sunroof etc. etc.) and they all also work properly. It has an OEM style woodgrain dash and window switch panels in the front. Not the usual stick-on-with-tape crap available on Ebay. Looks really good!

Within the last year or so the following have been repaired/replaced: all brakes (pads, rotors and front hubs/bearings), rebuilt rear end ($1000+), new NAPA alternator, new battery from AutoZone etc. etc. I've done oil changes every 5-6K miles myself.

The airbag light has been on for a little over a year now. While the rear end was being rebuilt last year, I had the shop read the code and it turned to be faulty driver's side seat belt pretensioner harness connector (pretty common in Ford SUVs). Everything else in the SRS system works properly. Haven't bothered to fix the connector yet, but might soon. We'll see...

Asking price is $9950 which is well below book etc. values. Clear title. Not really interested in trades, unless it is something in the 3-4K range, at the most.

Post/PM here or text/call me @ 972- six seven two -1071 for more info.