Texas Classifieds Sell your items and vehicles here in Texas

WTB: SLP dual dual catback or complete rear section, 2001 era

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2011 | 07:51 AM
TECH Apprentice

Default WTB: SLP dual dual catback or complete rear section, 2001 era

just like the title says, slp dual dual catback or rear section only. Must be extremely nice. send pics to bjduran24@sbcglobal.net or text to 817-401-1064 thanks.
Old 01-08-2011 | 08:03 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by billybadd
just like the title says, slp dual dual catback or rear section only. Must be extremely nice. send pics to bjduran24@sbcglobal.net or text to 817-401-1064 thanks.

Would you be interested in a WS6 exhaust.....complete past y-pipe.
There was 1 clean cut to get it out when remove and it has dual chrome, rolled tips. Its been garaged and tips are covered with paint sensitive tape to prevent scratches.....I'm a little ****
I dynoed this exhaust, as I heard a lot a talk that the WS6 (and SLP dual/dual)
flowed as well as the SLP loudmouth, but I didn't believe it. Tested both the same day, allowing time for the car to cool to get the similar engine temps (which was about the amount of time it took to change it out) and the WS6 was negligible (3 RWHP & 5 WRTQ - if I remember correctly) on a DynoJet.
........I still preferred the SLP Loudmouth though due to the HUGE weight savings.
I haven't looked into what it would be worth, but I believe I seen them around $50 to $100 with the quality not being near the one I have
......I'd take $75 for mine.

If interested, just let me know.

[
Old 01-09-2011 | 12:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

I love the SLP Dual Dual catback. I have run it with an electric cutout on 3 of my last 4 f-bodies. Each time it took me quite awhile to find it.

Good luck on finding one.
Old 01-09-2011 | 08:55 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by TheBowtieboy
Would you be interested in a WS6 exhaust.....complete past y-pipe.
There was 1 clean cut to get it out when remove and it has dual chrome, rolled tips. Its been garaged and tips are covered with paint sensitive tape to prevent scratches.....I'm a little ****
I dynoed this exhaust, as I heard a lot a talk that the WS6 (and SLP dual/dual)
flowed as well as the SLP loudmouth, but I didn't believe it. Tested both the same day, allowing time for the car to cool to get the similar engine temps (which was about the amount of time it took to change it out) and the WS6 was negligible (3 RWHP & 5 WRTQ - if I remember correctly) on a DynoJet.
........I still preferred the SLP Loudmouth though due to the HUGE weight savings.
I haven't looked into what it would be worth, but I believe I seen them around $50 to $100 with the quality not being near the one I have
......I'd take $75 for mine.

If interested, just let me know.

[
Thanks but Im trying to put a car back to stock.
Old 01-11-2011 | 09:00 AM
TECH Apprentice

Bought one, thanks.