Texas Classifieds Sell your items and vehicles here in Texas

Aarons Elbow w/90mm TB and Wolfe Chromemoly 6pt

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2011, 06:34 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aarons Elbow w/90mm TB and Wolfe Chromemoly 6pt

I am changing setups on one car and need to sell these to fund the changes.

I will be around the Ft Stockton area from tonight until Wednesday, then back around Lubbock/Odessa afterward. I can ship either of these if wanted. I will charge exact shipping. The intake assy will go USPS, the bar UPS or FedEx Freight.

The first is an Aarons elbow with a billet 90mm TB - cable driven. I honestly do not know the brand of the TB but it is in perfect working order and I have everything polished to a mirror shine. There is some scratching at the bend of the elbow from the cowl plastic rubbing, but with the irght sandpaper they can be removed.
I am asking $350 for the elbow with TB. All sensors are included on the TB. I also have an LS1/2/6 cathedral port Vic Jr with rails, 60# Siemens injectors, ARP studs, and new seals already in it.
Everything but the injectors/elbow/tb are brand new never used.
I would like $950 for the entire intake assembly. This includes TB, Elbow, Vic Jr with FAST seals, Edelbrock grey or ProPerformance red rails (your choice), 60# Siemens injectors with new o-rings, and the ARP carb studs.
The intake will be cleaned up more if sold. It has my greasy handprints on it, but has never been used.

Next up, I have my Wolfe Chromemoly 6pt bolt-in roll-bar. It is black in color. I am only selling it because I am upgrading to a 10pt full weld-in cage. Last I checked there as at least a 4 week wait for one of these, and it was ~$1,025 to your door new. This has the low-slung sidebars without swingouts. The rear bars mount to the flat surface behind the rear seats directly above the fuel tank.
I'd like $600 for this one, and I can meet up with you around the areas I listed at the first of this post. I can ship, but it will be on your pocketbook. This weighs ~62-64# total and is a large box item.

Here are pictures of the intake. I do not have any pictures of the roll-bar.