Texas Classifieds Sell your items and vehicles here in Texas

Anybody feel like buying a 1995 Buick Roadmaster? (1800 obo)

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2011, 10:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Anybody feel like buying a 1995 Buick Roadmaster? (1800 obo)

Just kinda throwing this out there. I have a 1995 Buick Roadmaster that's been a really great car to me and I still have in my possession. It has about 150,000 miles on it and it still runs really well.

It has a few cosmetic dings due to a collision that I had (repaired, kinda) and the seats don't work since I swapped the original interior out into a 1996 RMS that I bought with the insurance money.

It's inspected and registered, good tires, and realistically this would make a great daily driver for a college kid or a high school kids first ride.

The frame is undamaged and the body is straight so it's a great shell for a hot rod or lowrider if that's your deal.

Asking 1800 OBO. Let me know what you guys think.

Anybody feel like buying a 1995 Buick Roadmaster? (1800 obo)-olpx2l.jpg

Anybody feel like buying a 1995 Buick Roadmaster? (1800 obo)-3nmghl.jpg
Old 02-10-2011, 11:53 AM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

Man, there is like 7650370304670 gangstas in H town that would live to jack, i mean buy that ride from you.
Old 02-10-2011, 01:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ZONES89RS
Man, there is like 7650370304670 gangstas in H town that would live to jack, i mean buy that ride from you.
You'd think so, but believe it or not I can't even give this car away. I've already tried.

Unfortunately, most of the guys that would love to have this car I wouldn't trust signing the title over to them, because I know they would not get it registered in their name (taxes) or keep it insured and I don't want some random dude driving around a car that's still in my name.

I thought I had a pretty good deal over the winter by selling it to one of my dad's workers on a payment deal, but he wound up getting deported so now the cars back in my possession. I just can't get rid of it.

Depending on how my business goes this year I might just go ahead and donate it.
Old 02-10-2011, 04:17 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LS1vazquez
Unfortunately, most of the guys that would love to have this car I wouldn't trust signing the title over to them, because I know they would not get it registered in their name (taxes) or keep it insured and I don't want some random dude driving around a car that's still in my name.
That's why you fill out and send in a Motor Vehicle Transfer Notification. If they don't register it in their name it won't come back to you.

Good luck on the sale.
Old 02-10-2011, 05:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

If it only was a longroof...

Originally Posted by Morbid
That's why you fill out and send in a Motor Vehicle Transfer Notification. If they don't register it in their name it won't come back to you.

Good luck on the sale.
That, and you keep your plates.