Texas Classifieds Sell your items and vehicles here in Texas

Trade upgraded T-56 for a good 4l80e?

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2016, 10:47 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Trade upgraded T-56 for a good 4l80e?

The shift forks have been upgraded but I can't remember what else. It holds over 600 HP just fine and I haven't had any problems with it shifting or anything. It can come with a stock modified adjustable master, McLeod single disk Kevlar clutch, and I also have a brand new, still in the box, Wilwood adjustable master cylinder. They sell for over $400. I can include the cross member, driveshaft yoke, fairly new slave cylinder, hurst shifter with T-**** and button installed, short throw shifter arm, pedals, reservoir, bleeding tool, clutch alignment tool, and whatever else you may want or need. I also have a perfect condition factory leather shifter **** of that's your thing. Or I don't mind selling the trans or whole kit outright.

I'm tired of shifting gears after 15 years so I just want a well built, hopefully upgraded 4l80E to handle the power Im making and not give me any guff lol. Since my cars a '98 I can't program the PCM but I prefer the stand alone programmer anyway, if you have 1. If not, no big deal. I pretty much have everything else I need except for the yoke, cross member, and torque converter.

If you're seriously interested, we can work out the details and see if someone needs more cash to make it a fair trade.

The best way to get ahold of me is 817- two six six - 5514 or WMSuperSport1@gmail.com. I'm in Ft Worth but willing to travel a few hours, even to Houston or Odessa, etc. My truck only gets 13 MPG lol. Thanks for your time,
Wes

Quick Reply: Trade upgraded T-56 for a good 4l80e?