Texas Classifieds Sell your items and vehicles here in Texas

Ebony passenger side seat cover

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2020, 03:36 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Ebony passenger side seat cover

I put new covers on my seats. I did both to make sure they match. With that said, I have a good leather passenger seat cover from my 2002 Camaro. It has average wear for 18 years and no tears. The seat bottom could be used on the driver's side. The seat back cover could too but you would have the seat belt loop holes on the console side and a slit in the back on the same side for the tilt lever. Free to good home.

Old 08-11-2020, 03:19 PM
TECH Regular

Wow, it's really dead in here. I guess it's just an old platform. I'll give this another day or two and then I will toss these out. I was hoping to be able to help someone out.
Old 08-11-2020, 09:11 PM
Staging Lane

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It is really quiet sometimes!

I bought some ebony seats from a good member on here for my 98, the driver has a slot/cut in it for power controls (I'm guessing), so I could use the bottom to swap out (keeping the seats manual), but no real use for the top.

Be happy to pay for bottom + shipping, but to be honest I would prefer they go to someone who really needs them / why I hesitated to post at all.

Old 08-12-2020, 06:58 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I just sent ya a PM.
Old 08-14-2020, 09:22 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by desliger
It is really quiet sometimes!

I bought some ebony seats from a good member on here for my 98, the driver has a slot/cut in it for power controls (I'm guessing), so I could use the bottom to swap out (keeping the seats manual), but no real use for the top.

Be happy to pay for bottom + shipping, but to be honest I would prefer they go to someone who really needs them / why I hesitated to post at all.

You responded first in the thread but JJsQwuik also sent a PM with interest. You responded first so I'll give them to you unless you want to pass. I only say that because what you said in your response.

Quick Reply: Ebony passenger side seat cover