Texas Classifieds Sell your items and vehicles here in Texas

(Austin, TX) Free air conditioner parts, free radiator, to a good home; local pickup

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2022, 04:24 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default (Austin, TX) Free air conditioner parts, free radiator, to a good home; local pickup

I just had the AC system in my 2001 f body / Trans Am overhauled. I replaced the compressor, condensor, accumulator, etc. The old factory condensor off of my TA actually looks like it's in pretty good working order. Also the AC Regrigerant Hose / Line is basically brand new (part is dated 2019). My radiator was also replaced, so the factory radiator has come off.

The factory radiator has some grass or whatever that can be blown off / cleaned off, and appears to be in good working order otherwise. The only part that is probably questionable is the AC compressor (the clutch wasn't engaging so I'm assuming the clutch itself has a problem).

In any case, it's free to whoever needs these parts. The shop was going to throw them out, so free to a good home. Or if the rules state I need a price, then $1, or a beer lol. Local pickup only (I'm in Leander, TX about 30 minutes or so west of Austin, TX). DM me for details. I can post some pictures later.

If you take one part though, please take them all. Or if that's a problem, let me know.

Best,
J
Old 11-10-2022, 10:58 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ttt free parts for locals

Quick Reply: (Austin, TX) Free air conditioner parts, free radiator, to a good home; local pickup