Texas Classifieds Sell your items and vehicles here in Texas

Free 2000 Camaro SS Rolling Chassis

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2023, 11:36 AM
TECH Regular

Received 92 Likes on 66 Posts
Default Free 2000 Camaro SS Rolling Chassis

Don't get too excited. The car's a rusty shitbox. However, it does have some good parts left on it. the car is more or less complete minus a few odds and ends I needed such as the engine and transmission. The drive shaft is gone as it was sold to another member on here. The ECU and MAF sensor are also gone. Everything else, including the SLP lid is here. The SS wing is still on the car, however the hood is not. The front headlights and bumper cover are included but not installed. The dash is not cracked but the pad is long gone. Most of the interior is included as well. Door panels are good, etc. There is no exhaust system on the car, fuel tank is intact.

As for the rust, the trunk pan is rusted in the usual spot. It could be patched relatively easily, but I'm not going to bother. The floors are actually solid and the car has weld in subframe connectors. I'm not sure what the brand is. One of the front frame horns is bent and the radiator support has seen better days. I initially planned to do one of those Midwest chassis tubular conversions on the car but I have another car and really don't have the time or money to mess with this thing. Sail panel has some scratches but its not bubbling. Honestly, I'd continue to strip the car for parts etc. but the car is taking up space I need and its just in my way.

I do have a clear title for the car as well. You can have it, just get the thing out of here. Here is a pic of the car, This is from the day I pulled the power train so its not the most current photo. The car's front K-member, steering rack and wheels are on it now. They are aired up but the tires are bald and dry rotted.

Old 08-03-2023, 12:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 541 Likes on 340 Posts

Wished I was closer to Texas!
Old 08-04-2023, 04:04 PM
TECH Regular

Received 92 Likes on 66 Posts

Car is gone.

Quick Reply: Free 2000 Camaro SS Rolling Chassis