Texas Classifieds Sell your items and vehicles here in Texas

93 Trans Am roller

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2023, 06:29 PM
Staging Lane

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default 93 Trans Am roller

SOLD.. SOLD.. Roller, No motor no trans but it’s ready for a LS to be dropped in. 96,000 miles. 93 Trans Am was a factory LT1, m6 car. The WS6 stuff was added on later. I was converting it over to LS and used a complete harness from a 99 trans am. This was from front to rear. Clear title in my name. Factory Monsoon radio with amp. Radio is not hooked up but does work. Paint isn’t perfect but is still in great shape. Tubular k member for LS MWC trans mount, MWC driveshaft shaft loop, MWC torque arm, BMR adjustable control arms, MWC adjustable panhard bar MWC, MWC torque arm mount. Lowered 2” front and rear 17” Speedline wheels. Tank was replaced with a newer poly tank I have the fuel lines and pump assembly. ABS delete with line lock. Leather seats with lumbar support, power locks. Seats are not perfect but still in good shape for their age. Brand new upper dash (not in car) and new carpet. The side glass and rear hatch is etched which I haven’t seen very many with this done. I have the factory AC lines etc and power steering as well as 2 LT1 radiators and 1 LS radiator. The LT1’s are a little thicker, all have fan assemblies. Also got the borla slp muffler and tailpipes for it, that has the manual exhaust cutout factory 3.42 posi unit $5000 obo. Located in Tyler Tx.

Last edited by 69PrimedC10; 12-07-2023 at 09:07 AM. Reason: sold car

Quick Reply: 93 Trans Am roller