Texas Classifieds Sell your items and vehicles here in Texas

Tree Spade For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2007 | 03:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

Default Tree Spade For Sale

I know this is an automotive forum but I thought that someone might be interested in this piece of equiptment

Big John Model 45DT Trailer Mount Tree Spade for sale, Start your own Buisness, or upgrade an existing buisness with this machine, She is ready to work with a brand new engine just installed, you will get years of use out of this one. Asking $8500.00 O.B.O. Might be interested in partial trade I have many interest, so just PM me what you got, thanks.

Machine is located in New Caney Texas
Attached Thumbnails Tree Spade For Sale-mvc-004s.jpg   Tree Spade For Sale-mvc-027s.jpg   Tree Spade For Sale-mvc-011s.jpg   Tree Spade For Sale-mvc-016s.jpg  
Old 09-21-2010 | 11:08 AM

Default money and title

I can get my hands on $4500 and a 1999 ford eplorer working conditions plates and inspection current. pleace I will love to start doing tree transplanting at a affordable price for the regular home owner.
Originally Posted by 02 WS-6
I know this is an automotive forum but I thought that someone might be interested in this piece of equiptment

Big John Model 45DT Trailer Mount Tree Spade for sale, Start your own Buisness, or upgrade an existing buisness with this machine, She is ready to work with a brand new engine just installed, you will get years of use out of this one. Asking $8500.00 O.B.O. Might be interested in partial trade I have many interest, so just PM me what you got, thanks.

Machine is located in New Caney Texas