Texas Classifieds Sell your items and vehicles here in Texas

I need a Cam - Wanna trade?

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2008, 07:12 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

i still want those rear wagon wheels,
so if u sell them to me, u will have some funds for a cam,
i will even throw in 2 stock salad shooter wheels free of charge if u sell me the wagon wheels
so u can have some wheels on the vette
lmk im serious
Old 05-31-2008, 11:17 PM
Deranged Rat Fink

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My wife is demanding that I trade a super low mileage '99 LS1 cam for the dog , so there you have it. PM me.
Old 06-01-2008, 12:17 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How about I sick my big dog on you for saying something so stupid...He's only 3 and 105lbs....

Old 06-01-2008, 12:47 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by lady3bglover
How about I sick my big dog on you for saying something so stupid...He's only 3 and 105lbs....

+1 WHAT A TOOL!!!! WTF ARE SOME PEOPLE THINKING... SOME OF OUR TEXAS MEMBERS NEED TO GO TAKE THE DOG AWAY BEFORE HE TRADES IT FOR A 6PACK AND A PLAYBOY
Old 06-01-2008, 01:41 AM
TECH Addict

Shipping to 31210?
Old 06-01-2008, 07:30 AM
Launching!

are you people ******* serious? you do realize that several countries EAT dogs, right? they ARENT humans, theyre pets/entertainment. They are not citizens, so how is this REALLY any different than trading other possessions for parts?

Wether its a joke or not, all of you people getting butthurt over "poor dog" need to relax.
Old 06-01-2008, 08:07 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by CBIII
are you people ******* serious? you do realize that several countries EAT dogs, right? they ARENT humans, theyre pets/entertainment. They are not citizens, so how is this REALLY any different than trading other possessions for parts?

Wether its a joke or not, all of you people getting butthurt over "poor dog" need to relax.
+1 what the difference between selling a dog for money you can spend on a cam or just trading it. Remember its a dog, maybe he has to get rid of it so he might as well get something to remember it by.
Old 06-01-2008, 09:05 AM
Teching In

I was told this is the place to dump stuff off that aren't needed. I don't have the part you need but I'm willing to trade ya' my mother-n-law for the dog. She's house trained (won't even leave mine) and doesn't take up much space, just the spare room in the basement. She's great to have around the place and quite handy as well. If you ever get a good idea she's the first to shoot it down on the preemies that it will never work. Once she convinces the wife then all plans stop and the money that would have been waisted on those things enjoyed can be better allocated to her and the wife. You wouldn't have to spend the money on the 'vette 'cause that would be a stupid idea. So would most anything else you would come up with. And let's face it. By reading your post you got some dumb ones. She's also good at figuring out exactly what it is that you should be doing with your time. This is great as it frees me of the trouble of figuring out if I would like to go fishing or sit at home and scratch my ***. Neither one is apparently acceptable and if she resides in you home she's sure to let you know that your grass hasn't been cut in three days and her car could sure use a wash and what kind of idiot lives on a gravel road and why would you buy a convertible when it's winter half the year and you should have bought a house with an extra bedroom upstairs so I don't have to climb so many stairs and.............................................. I'll throw in some assorted brother and sister-n-laws to boot and pay for crating and shipping

Ohhhhhh GOD please someone take them.

OK. I gotta go now. Apparently this isn't a good time for me to be on the internet.
Old 06-01-2008, 09:46 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by my67falcon
I was told this is the place to dump stuff off that aren't needed. I don't have the part you need but I'm willing to trade ya' my mother-n-law for the dog. She's house trained (won't even leave mine) and doesn't take up much space, just the spare room in the basement. She's great to have around the place and quite handy as well. If you ever get a good idea she's the first to shoot it down on the preemies that it will never work. Once she convinces the wife then all plans stop and the money that would have been waisted on those things enjoyed can be better allocated to her and the wife. You wouldn't have to spend the money on the 'vette 'cause that would be a stupid idea. So would most anything else you would come up with. And let's face it. By reading your post you got some dumb ones. She's also good at figuring out exactly what it is that you should be doing with your time. This is great as it frees me of the trouble of figuring out if I would like to go fishing or sit at home and scratch my ***. Neither one is apparently acceptable and if she resides in you home she's sure to let you know that your grass hasn't been cut in three days and her car could sure use a wash and what kind of idiot lives on a gravel road and why would you buy a convertible when it's winter half the year and you should have bought a house with an extra bedroom upstairs so I don't have to climb so many stairs and.............................................. I'll throw in some assorted brother and sister-n-laws to boot and pay for crating and shipping

OK. I gotta go now. Apparently this isn't a good time for me to be on the internet.
Old 06-01-2008, 10:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

wow dude and I thought I had it bad...
Old 06-01-2008, 10:40 AM
TECH Addict

Old 06-01-2008, 10:50 AM
TECH Resident

lol good thread.
Old 06-01-2008, 12:48 PM
Teching In

It's not that strange, I traded my cats for a louder exhaust.
Old 06-01-2008, 01:41 PM
TECH Apprentice

hahah classic thread
Old 06-01-2008, 01:44 PM
TECH Senior Member

This still kills me.
Old 06-01-2008, 02:04 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by mad_steve_08
wow... my pops told me to come see, and I didn't believe it at first.. but wow... some people are just.... stupid...
ya and your such a gem to society with the pic you have in your avatar. yes a baby full of face piercings. ya thats sooo wonderful to have. oh ya and a racing team call Team *****. yes you are what every citizen of the United States should model themselves after! go you...........loser....
Old 06-01-2008, 03:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

What does she run in the 1/4?
Old 06-01-2008, 04:01 PM
12 Second Club

I'm wondering if he'll ship?
Old 06-01-2008, 05:31 PM
On The Tree

wow...that is sad...
Old 06-01-2008, 06:04 PM
Teching In

Not to muck up this thread anymore...but that is horrible. I have two bostons and wouldn't trade them for anything in the world! So basically

Quick Reply: I need a Cam - Wanna trade?