Like new condition
$47 shipped $45 picked up

Turok
Excellent Condition
$32 shipped, $30 picked up

Resistance: Fall of Man
Excellent Condition
$32 shipped, $30 picked up

Or, buy them all for $100 shipped or $90 cash picked up.

Shipping via USPS
Payment via Paypal if shipped, cash if in person
Old 08-06-2008 | 08:54 AM
Launching!

Sell me your ps3 for my son.
Old 08-06-2008 | 09:19 AM
10-Second Club

Originally Posted by Grimlock
Sell me your ps3 for my son.
Sure thing, $600, it's the super special Modsquad Edition!

PS3's are sweet man, I love mine...and I'm a pretty hard core Xbox 360 guy. I like them both honestly. If Xbox didn't have live though, it would be way less appealing though. My 360 is broke & I was shopping for a new DVD player & the Oppo I wanted was about $250 or so...then I said well ****, that's half a Bluray player.....then I said heck, one of the best Bluray players is the PS3....and it cost the same...then I saw the 80gig that came with a game for $100 more...the games cost $60...so it was only a $40 upgrade for the 80gig technically.

Metal Gear Solid 4 is an excellent game by the way, and games in 1080 fk'n rock!

I setup my PC as a media server with a free program (you can use Windows Media Player 11 too) and I can stream music, photos, and videos from my PC and watch/listen/view them on my PS3. I've been downloading some UFC fights I missed & most of them are decent quality and actually look pretty good on my widescreen.
Old 08-06-2008 | 09:48 AM
Launching!

Took my son over to my brother's house and he put up ps3 Metal Gear IV. Looked like an awesome movie that you play, my kid keeps bugging me every week "when we gonna get one dad huh?" :eyesroll:
Old 08-06-2008 | 09:52 AM
10-Second Club

Well, the good thing about the PS3 is if you have a home theater, it can add some nice extra functionality. If you have a large MP3 collection, you can stream your music from your PC to your home theater, also adds a bluray player to your setup as well. Plus, you can download a lot of movies & stuff (racing videos, what ever) to your PC & watch them all thru the PS3. You just have to have it networked. If you ever want to check my setup out, let me know. You can do the same thing on a 360.